Ron Capps Top Fuel dragster team (1 Viewer)

It sounded like he has a business partner which I believe is Andretti Motorsports. From the NHRA insider interview it really sounded like it would be a current Lucas Oil racer. So we need to keep a look out for Ron Capps on the starting line when the sportsman cars are running.
You'll also see her on the starting line when he runs...

thread from earlier this morning regarding autoweek; susan wade article about ron capps and his future endeavors,
it sheds a lot of light on a couple of subjects.

Not announced yet? I’m thinking it’s Julie Nataas, based on absolutely nothing at all.

Not announced yet? I’m thinking it’s Julie Nataas, based on absolutely nothing at all.

Chris: Read the article in Auto Week where Capps goes into some detail about the driver selection process. He specifically says it is not going to be Julie Nataas.

Chris: Read the article in Auto Week where Capps goes into some detail about the driver selection process. He specifically says it is not going to be Julie Nataas.
I didn’t see that. Thanks for setting me straight.

Maddie Gordon would be an outstanding choice, her personality is humongous. Best choice however without a doubt would be Alex Taylor, she is a game changer
I asked Maddie about it in Friday. She just said she is trying to get better at driving and who knows what the future holds.

Even I know this, Angelle will NOT be driving for Capps. If she does move up, it will be more than likely the AB team.

Even I know this, Angelle will NOT be driving for Capps. If she does move up, it will be more than likely the AB team.
Well, was there supposed to be an announcement? I guess not. Maybe we will know by the end of the season.

ron can only have (1) big announcement per each indy 😁;)
Screenshot 2024-09-03 093053.png

Maybe Vandergriff?
Maybe read the article again? Her name has already been mentioned here, but it seems that the headline of the article and Ron’s comments have gone over some people’s heads.

“Ron Capps Plans To Expand NHRA Team In 2026 With Female Dragster Driver“​

“I don't want to say yet. I don't want her more distracted. She's going to try to win her first Indy, and she's doing a fantastic job. And I don't want to throw anything more on that plate at this point,” Capps said. “It’s somebody I grew up with their family. It's going to be very, very exciting to watch that transition.”

Maybe read the article again? Her name has already been mentioned here, but it seems that the headline of the article and Ron’s comments have gone over some people’s heads.

“Ron Capps Plans To Expand NHRA Team In 2026 With Female Dragster Driver“​

“I don't want to say yet. I don't want her more distracted. She's going to try to win her first Indy, and she's doing a fantastic job. And I don't want to throw anything more on that plate at this point,” Capps said. “It’s somebody I grew up with their family. It's going to be very, very exciting to watch that transition.”
Maddie

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back