Rodger Brogden testing today.... (2 Viewers)

With a 20+ MPH headwind Rodger ran 6.679 at 205.51 for speed. The headwind is REALLY hammering a lot of cars trying to get downtrack today. Gusts are hitting 30-32 mph and the wind is coming straight down track.

Just talked to Craig Treble and Harry say's they're not going to make anymore hits today because of the wind.

Unk
Hey Unk:

Tell TReble to grow some b---s for me!!

Announcing, yes

shoeing, yes, although in a H/SA 69 Camaro this season and it's taking a little getting used to. ***quack***

Treble has them, driving into this wind doesn't make sense.

Unk

With a 20+ MPH headwind Rodger ran 6.679 at 205.51 for speed. The headwind is REALLY hammering a lot of cars trying to get downtrack today. Gusts are hitting 30-32 mph and the wind is coming straight down track.

Just talked to Craig Treble and Harry say's they're not going to make anymore hits today because of the wind.

Unk

It seems to me that some SS cars may get screwed out of records because they did not get a 2nd pass yesterday, and todays conditions are nowhere near as ideal

Dave,
Dang good question, that 6.990 was impressive!

Brogdon makes another hit,,,,, into that headwind and goes 6.631 @ 208.42

Just to keep everyone up to date

Unk

I wonder how much quicker Sean Dodd's run in B/AA (first in the sixes) would have been if there had been no headwind.

Dave that run was impressive. I would venture to say without a headwind he would have been .95 to .97 probably. The wind was terrible yesterday. I know alot of the bikes didnt make passes yesterday. Now if we can just get our junk to run!

Dave,
Dang good question, that 6.990 was impressive!

Brogdon makes another hit,,,,, into that headwind and goes 6.631 @ 208.42

Seems like Sean looked at how fast cars were running in front of him today and
decided to save his index for another day. Smart move if you ask me.

That's a damn good run into the headwind. Tell Rodger good luck next weekend-he has the comp contingent behind him.

And what happened to you in first round? You can ignore that question if you want to.

Another lap for Rodger Brogdon,

this time .985 60 ft and a 6.621 @ 208.81

This team is learning what this Dodge Stratus does and doesn't want.

Another lap or two today yet to go.

Unk

Yes it was, and a completely different car at that,,,,,,

but I still stunk

:(

Just need seat time.

Unk

It's also worth noting that Brogden was cutting some pretty decent lights. I hung around after my wife's Top Dragster runs and don't think I recall a light worse than the teens.

Justin, I kept meaning to walk after to the League Racing car and figure out which one is you, but I managed to keep too busy. I'll try to say hi at No Problem in a couple of weeks.

Jeff

Not to change the subject.. but I think his car is "GREAT LOOKING" just as is... Silver with no decals.. looks almost like he drove it to the track :)

It's also worth noting that Brogden was cutting some pretty decent lights. I hung around after my wife's Top Dragster runs and don't think I recall a light worse than the teens.

Justin, I kept meaning to walk after to the League Racing car and figure out which one is you, but I managed to keep too busy. I'll try to say hi at No Problem in a couple of weeks.

Jeff

Jeff, no problem. Its not hard to find this weekend, we were the duck in the staging lanes with League Racing on the side. We were the 8.80 bracket car running top dragster. We had problems all weekend but we still had a good time. We broke a converter Sat and thought we had all the probs fixed then the same thing happened again Sat evening's qualifying pass. So we changed it again, changed spark plugs, redid a bunch of other stuff hoping to find the problem b/c the car just didnt have power. It went from running 7.30's to 8.80's overnight. First round yesterday we were just hoping the lady we ran would go red but she didnt and we got sent packing. We will meet up. I didnt know you posted on here. Your wife's car is probably my fav paint on the property if its the Poker Face one which I think it is. You guys need to go to dragracecentral and click on the photo for Jennifer White, though the pic doesnt do the actual car justice. Its awesome paint.

Anyways back to subject, RB laid down 2 nice looking runs yesterday afternoon. He seems to be getting the handle on it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back