Rodger Brogden testing today.... (1 Viewer)

ok, I'll be the 1st one to ask:
What would have the summit cars run?
6.40 something at 2teens?

[4:38 p.m. Weather conditions: air temperature 46 degrees, relative humidity 53 percent, barometer 30.24 inches, adjusted altitude -1,274 feet, track temperature 80 degrees. :eek:

ok, I'll be the 1st one to ask:
What would have the summit cars run?
6.40 something at 2teens?

They might have Paul, but let's give this guy some support. I don't think posting his testing numbers was a reference to what the Summit cars would have run. The reality is they would have been quicker and faster...we all know that. Roger's going solo on this, and is sooo new to the class, let's show him some support.

Plus, who knows....he might have blown GA's doors clean off!!! :eek:

ok, sorry guys, no disrespect meant.
If Rodger does blow their doors off, that will be great!

And for those of you that are asking ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Houston has brand new scales,,,, and the car was 15 pounds HEAVY.

Yea, the air was steller, but so was the run.

Unk

Nice to see Brogdon running some good numbers. He needs to get some runs under his belt. He had a respectable outing at Pomona even though his set up was a bit off.

Well I am not sure if he is still here today or not b/c we are still waiting to get in the gates to park and unload the car but the weather is looking awesome today. Should be a great day for racing. I will keep you guys updated if he makes a pass or not.

We started almost on time, air and track were 55 degrees and warming rapidly shortly after 9 a.m. Brogdon should make a few laps today, probably not quite as quick as yesterday, but still pretty good conditions.

With a 20+ MPH headwind Rodger ran 6.679 at 205.51 for speed. The headwind is REALLY hammering a lot of cars trying to get downtrack today. Gusts are hitting 30-32 mph and the wind is coming straight down track.

Just talked to Craig Treble and Harry say's they're not going to make anymore hits today because of the wind.

Unk

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back