Robert Hight explosion (1 Viewer)

Every body needs to try and think of ideas to keep bodies flying but I think .a 2 peace body would be more dangerous for the driver

remember when johnny gray was driving the 'big O tire' FC? i think it was at that time when nhra developed a tether system for bodies, and if memory is rite, johnny
had an explosion that split, but did not release the body. if i recall, he wasn't too happy about the tethers, something about the concussion not being dissipated........
and now today the cars are latched in the front. almost every FC mid-end track explosion ends up the same way; the convertible look with front nose still latched and
body severed in front of motor........what is the purpose of latching the front end so tightly? does a full body fly farther and is more dangerous than a severed rear 2/3
of the body? i recall the double whammy at gainesville earlier this year, as well as the recent sunoco vision episode.

remember when johnny gray was driving the 'big O tire' FC? i think it was at that time when nhra developed a tether system for bodies, and if memory is rite, johnny
had an explosion that split, but did not release the body. if i recall, he wasn't too happy about the tethers, something about the concussion not being dissipated........
I remember that, it was at a Sonoma race, and what was still attached blocked his vision @300 mph. That would piss me off too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back