Rit Pustari fills in for Bernstein (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Rit has a chance of a lifetime this weekend filling in for Brandon. Good luck Rit.

Rit has a chance of a lifetime this weekend filling in for Brandon. Good luck Rit.

I'm surprised at the pick, I thought it'd be Dunn but because of the size difference I wasn't sure.

I sure hope he does well though, that's a great opportunity.

Good luck today Rit... maybe next year you get a full time ride in the 2nd Lucas car when Troxy gets a ride in one of Mike's cars...:D

Hey, it's silly season, let's have some fun here....:eek:

That's his payment for defending Kenny in the thread regarding stealing Jimmy from J.R. ;)

No good deed goes un-noticed!!!! :p

Jimmy Walsh was crew chief for Rit for a race in E-Town a few years back. I suspect that had a little to do with it.

Rit's car and rig are always immaculate, and, although he was a little nervous when interviewed on TV today, presents himself and his team very well when they do race. That is the kind of stuff that Kenny wants, and I'm sure that was a consideration as well. Hope he goes rounds tomorrow. He's one of the good guys.

I guess getting an opportunity like that's going to make any driver Nervous as can be. Tough break for Rit...

I don't normally root for the Bud car, but I really wanted to see Rit do well. I was disappointed when that red bulb came on.

Hello to all you Maters, I would like to thank all of you for the positive comments and support. The chance to work with Tim and Kim and the Bud/Lucas crew is definately at the top of my list. Kenny has the most professional operation out there in my opinion, and Tim runs the smoothest, well oiled machine I could ever hope to work with. It was a priveledge and I envy Brandon. By the way, he is recovering fine and will be back in top form for Indy. Thanks again Rit Pustari

Thanks for thye "Thanks" Rit.

You musta' been amped! Perhaps the exposure will be helpful down-the-road.

A Connecticut Fan,

Rit,

Great job this weekend. Hopefully a great ride is waiting out there for you somewhere soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back