RIP Carroll Shelby (2 Viewers)

none

Nitro Member
A true legend is gone today.......

It's a tough week for Pioneers.

I've loved his work since I was a kid, and was lucky enough to chat with him many times over the years.

Alan

Also a fan of his work since I can remember. Sad that he is gone, but he sure did a lot of good with his life.

Wow. I was able to tour his shop in Vegas a few years back, but he wasn't there at the time. Really sorry to hear this. RIP Carroll

Certainly the tough part of our generation, if all goes according to plan, we'll be mourning the generation before us.

RIP Mr. Shelby. :(

I was fortunate to meet him at one of JFR's car shows a few years back. HUGE fan of the man...he will be missed!

89 years, and what a run he had! Every fan and competitor in every motorsport owes him a debt of gratitude for all he contributed over his years. RIP sir.

Very unfortunate to hear of the Passing of Automotive legend Carrol Shelby-very sad. In my youth I was lucky enough to work on a Shelby Cobra GT350 model R 65 mustang owned by a confidante of his. It was a great car built by a great man. Our most heart felt condolences to the Shelby family, friends and employees at Shelby enterprises.

:(

Had it not been for folks like Carroll Shelby, VHS would never had made it. Thanks for being there old friend, we will never forget what you did for us.

Rest in Peace.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back