Right now no Nitro or Alky FC (1 Viewer)

Wow,that stories pretty grim. No series sponsor yet either? Let's hope they're able to get something in ink soon. Losing the funny car classes is going to be a major blow to their gate,you have to wonder where all of this is leading.

I've said it before and i will say it again... until they work toward a better tv package they will not get a better offer for sponsorship...

i've talked to several companys that just aren't interested because of the limited tv time they get... and now its going to be worse....

the last report i saw the IHRA claimed 25+ million viewers for 11 events.. two show each event (22 shows)... or basicly 1.6 million viewers per show... each show had two or three classes... NFC and TF for one show from an event and the AFC, PM and PS for the same event... now doing the math... 10 events.. 3 classes....1 show per event (no reason for two when 2 classes are gone)... brings the number of viewers to less 12 million for 10 shows/10 events....

Add in the loss of possible viewers...a pathedic time frame for viewing the events.... what company in their right mind would want to sponsor the IHRA... in todays economic times.. to sponsor a car or event a series it needs to be worth the companys time.. and MONEY...... right now the current state of things wiht the IHRA.. it is NOT WORTH anything to anyone to be involved... and thats a REAL SHAME....

If anyone thinks the new format and business direction is worth it.. you need to go back to school for basic math.....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back