Register to win Free Bristol Tickets (1 Viewer)

Yes it was, thanks Bobby. I could definitely use a free trip to Bristol....love that racetrack!

I missed the part about a free trip. I saw free tickets to the race but not about travel arrangements. Oh well, if I got free tickets to a race, I'd definitely scrounge up something.

Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - Drag Racing's Internet Magazine

Please help us with this travel survey and register to win NHRA Bristol tickets. Thanks.

Very frustrating survey.

Does it mean NHRA events? I go to lots of events, about half are NHRA national events.

How do I attend? Sometimes as a racer, sometimes as a spectator, but the survey makes me choose one.

Method of travel? Sometimes I use airline, sometimes I drive, sometimes I tow. But the survey makes me choose one.

How many "times" do I stay in a hotel? Do you mean nights or visits?

What influences my stay? Yes, all of the above.

How many rooms do I purchase? Am I a spectator or a racer at that race? Is my family along or not? Depends.

Do I rent a car? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. What size? Depends...

How many "times" do I fly? Round trip? Segments?

And so on.... very frustrating, but I answered it, sorta...

Very frustrating survey.

Does it mean NHRA events? I go to lots of events, about half are NHRA national events.

How do I attend? Sometimes as a racer, sometimes as a spectator, but the survey makes me choose one.

Method of travel? Sometimes I use airline, sometimes I drive, sometimes I tow. But the survey makes me choose one.

How many "times" do I stay in a hotel? Do you mean nights or visits?

What influences my stay? Yes, all of the above.

How many rooms do I purchase? Am I a spectator or a racer at that race? Is my family along or not? Depends.

Do I rent a car? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. What size? Depends...

How many "times" do I fly? Round trip? Segments?

And so on.... very frustrating, but I answered it, sorta...

bug-bash20070219.png

Are you freakin kidding me???:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back