Re-introducing myself (1 Viewer)

Kelly Raquipiso

Nitro Member
Hi everybody,
I'm Kelly Raquipiso and some of you remember me, some of you have never heard of me. I never planned to take a near one year hiatus. It just kinda happened. I was given the most amazing gift of having a daughter in May 07, and time has flown by.
Much has changed for me, all for the better. I'm still a die-hard Capps fan, though. Which reminds me, I need to change my signature:eek:.

I'm looking forward to renewing old friendships here and making new ones.

Hey there, glad to see you're back

Bout time Kelly...
Hard to believe it's been over a year. I'm sure she's a sweety. Mom's good looks and dad's charm.

and yeah, I'm still a hardcore JFR fan...

d'kid

I guess if your name is Kelly and you're a 'mater then it's a given that you are a Capps fan? I'm seeing a pattern here.

I guess if your name is Kelly and you're a 'mater then it's a given that you are a Capps fan? I'm seeing a pattern here.

actually if you're a Female Capps fan you have to change your name to Kelly. It some type fo cult :p;):D

Hi everybody,
I'm Kelly Raquipiso and some of you remember me, some of you have never heard of me. I never planned to take a near one year hiatus. It just kinda happened. I was given the most amazing gift of having a daughter in May 07, and time has flown by.
Much has changed for me, all for the better. I'm still a die-hard Capps fan, though. Which reminds me, I need to change my signature:eek:.

I'm looking forward to renewing old friendships here and making new ones.

ARE ALL GIRLS NAMED KELLY, CAPPS FANS :D

Welcome back to the MATER Kelly... Glad to see we have another Capps fan.... Named.... Kelly...!;)

Good to have you back in the swing of things here in Mater Land!

Timmah!

Welcome back Kelly! and congrats on your new daughter! The Mater is pretty much the same...with the usual cast of characters! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back