Rained Out Qualifying and 1st Race of the Season (1 Viewer)

from what I hear is that they have announced two options, one being they run it Tue-Wed, or it will be re run the weekend ofter PHX.

This is IF it gets rained out

Last edited:
Really? They just called stock to the lanes. Thats not to say there isn't more rain coming.

Yeah there goes the summer break before Denver. :rolleyes: I was all excited yesterday afternoon listening in at work when I heard all the commercials playing back to back to back. I anxiously sat through 45 minutes of "Hey Fram-Autolite and Cory Mac Fans", and "Hi Tom Bodette here", and "Did you know....." on the edge of my seat, thinking I'd hear Bob Frey chime in at any moment live from the tower......
hey Chris, 'did you know' that there are more sunny days here in colorado during the winter than in so cal? And when we get weather, its here and then gone the next day? I say mile high winternationals! Are you in?

But there is womans college basketball and reruns of the world series of poker on the 'duece' those two days. When will espn show it? Could an NHRA broadcast actually get top billing for once?
from what I hear is that they have announced two options, one being they run it Tue-Wed, or it will be re run the weekend ofter PHX.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back