Questions about Bandimere this weekend (1 Viewer)

Ted

Nitro Member
I'm up here visiting family and thinking of going tomorrow. I've been to the track but it was ten years ago for Saturday qualifying.

Do East side seats have pit access?
How crowded is it this weekend?
How strict are they about seat assignments? (thinking of buying two pair on CL and trying to sit all four together)
Is there a Mater meeting?

Hope to see you there, thanks

Do East side seats have pit access? Yes, all seats have pit access.

How crowded is it this weekend? Pretty crowded. Though the east side had some open seats from about half track on both today and Friday. With the weather being as hot as it is, quite a few people leave and never come back. We were packed in today for the first pro session but once Q4 rolled around there were a good 10 open seats in the row in front of us, plus 3 or 4 to the left and right of us.

How strict are they about seat assignments? (thinking of buying two pair on CL and trying to sit all four together) Not sure on the east side. On the west side, it's usually pretty crowded on Sundays. They usually have someone checking tickets as you enter your section but it's real easy to get around that. The closer you are to the starting line the tougher it will be to have some friends come sit by you though.

Is there a Mater meeting? Not that I'm aware of, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Those seats on an angle they keep showing, are they TEC ???
If not, do they cost more than the other seats along the side??

Seems like they would have quite a view, almost lookin down the left lane.

Yes, the elevated seats that look right into the pipes of the left lane car are the TEC. might be the best seat in Drag Racing.

alan

Denver TEC is sold out, like 5 years out into the future, and has been for years. I really don't know why the family doesn't expand it, or put another section on the other side of the tower as well. I'm sure there's a reason though.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back