Pro Stocks from Houston (1 Viewer)

Rusty

Nitro Member
Guys I didn't move around alot due to the mud, so I apologize for the similarity of the images. I was happy with them nonetheless.

x08.jpg

x07.jpg

x02.jpg

x04.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous Russ! Thanks so much for sharing all the pics from this past weekend.

I did have some pix of Justin Humphrey's car, but do to a memory failure I lost about 80 images and that was one of them. Martin, light levels were low most of the time but I'd say we're looking at -/+ 1/500 sec at +/-f/11. I'll post some other classes when I have some time.

Russell, bummer on losing images from your memory. That happened to me once but thanks to San Disk's image recovery cd, I recovered all. Great pictures and thanks again for sharing.

SWEET pics Russell... I agree with Joe, with my Olympus E300, I use LEXAR 1GB flashcards and I have never lost a pic thanks to retreave mode built into the software, no matter if I wanted to lose them or not... :D You should be able to get those back unless there was a major malfunction... :eek:

awesome pics! what clarity! greg andersons summit car would be a great pic, if you can catch it going by :D :D

Russell, as always great photos!!!! I always look forward to your pics. You are proof that great pics can be taken from the stands.

Russell, when you say you "lost" the pics due to a memory failure, can you elaborate a little? My company recovers data from just about any type of storage medium for people all over the world. I mean we have recovered data from hard drives that were nearly unrecognizeable. I'd be happy to take a look at it, and see if anything is recoverable. As with all of my customers, there would be no charge if the data is unrecoverable, and since it's just memory and I like your pics just as much as everyone else, I'd do it free of charge. You can PM me if you want to give it a try.

Greg, you have a PM.

Unfortunately I was shooting in Minolta's RAW format called MRW. All the images were recovered. Four jpgs in regular size which were fine, but the other 75 came back as 43k files that are normally 8,000k and are basically unusable.

Had I not been experimenting with this MRW format, I probably would already have had the issue corrected.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back