On-Board in the Nitro Madness AA/FA (1 Viewer)

Eric,

That is the first time the Nanook and I will be here in the midwest. Sean, are you guys on for that race? If so, I would say you are right Eric. :cool:

Hey Sean, those meetings were good times. I have an idea, you bring the Metal Mafia car and crew, I will take over the Mafia ride for the event and you drive the Madness car. Just like old times only different, I get to burn your ride up. ;)

Just for the record, Sean and I have been friends for 4-5 years now, and Scott the Nitro Madness car owner and I have been friends for in excess of 30-years. Of course that means we met when we were 9-years old. LMAO! All our jibes at each other are in fun!!! :D

Chris, holy smokes, no pun intended! Glad you are ok. 1-word of advice,,,,STOP DOING THAT!!!! :eek:

Rapid

Eric,

That is the first time the Nanook and I will be here in the midwest. Sean, are you guys on for that race? If so, I would say you are right Eric. :cool:

Hey Sean, those meetings were good times. I have an idea, you bring the Metal Mafia car and crew, I will take over the Mafia ride for the event and you drive the Madness car. Just like old times only different, I get to burn your ride up. ;)

Just for the record, Sean and I have been friends for 4-5 years now, and Scott the Nitro Madness car owner and I have been friends for in excess of 30-years. Of course that means we met when we were 9-years old. LMAO! All our jibes at each other are in fun!!! :D

Chris, holy smokes, no pun intended! Glad you are ok. 1-word of advice,,,,STOP DOING THAT!!!! :eek:

Rapid

If you're talking about the June 20-21 Heritage race at Cordova?... i think we are planning on going to that event

woo hoo!!! good times!!

Hey Sean the track was great on Sunday afternoon. Sticky all the way to the stripe. We just had a pretty good cross wind that got me over at the centerline. Hey the steering wheel in these cars is only for making suggestions...they go where ever they want to!

Hey, Thanks John I hadn't even noticed. I will go find a new one!

Rapid

PS, Sean let me know if you want to use the old one for yourself. Or if you want me to make one of an actual photo of the car completed as that was an artists rendering. I can email one to you. :D

Last edited:
john man that doesnt sound right to call you that the shake down pass was pretty good lurch kept the rear wing off and the front wing off so i would get loose and have to lift we didnt want to run it out the other end being we werent sure of how the motor would do on a really weak tune up yalls pass was a straight as it could be it looked any straighter throw doors on it and call it a pro mod haha

sean the car is in kansas already being tore down and put back to "hopefully" straight i got a body yesterday and should be up there with it next week but we are planing on running the all american car at the next race and maybe denton2 but hopefully have it back by then oh and i will pass that on to lurch

rapid i tryied to save it and by that point i was on 3 wheels and a frame rail so i lost that fight really fast and the wall decide against me too and some reason the car decided the sparks off the zoomies(training wheels) wasnt enough show and wanted to throw the biggest flames of the night

yea i got your email i will text you later so you have my cell number too since im not a full textin whore like you i just whore text to pay bills haha

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back