Pro Stock Qualifying (1 Viewer)

How about Yates, 6.653/208.52 and KJ 6.660/209.10 and niether make the show! those were record runs a year ago.

G.A/ J.L= 211!!!!!!!!! guess the electric shock rule didnt slow em down that much :D go team summit!!!!!!!!

Johnny... maybe Roger talks like a "sailor".... (Sorry Senior Chief) not like I flipin' care with the bloody hell what someone says "off camera"... what gets me is people that "thank the lord... la da la da la da" ... I have my own beliefs, I don't wanna hear yours...

RFC is a great organization... they do good works...

Karl....I couldn't agree more. I've always found it humorous when racers spoke of 'praying' for a round win, or even an event win. I personally believe that racing is an odd thing to pray for. I would think there are more important things to pray for than a win light at the drags. I'm not a praying man, but if I were, I'd choose things like health, peace, safety (etc.) long before I ever worked far enough down the list to find 'drag racing'.

That said, I've worked closely with RFC at several events. As an announcer I consistently promote their services, and sincerely encourage people to attend their meetings and support their work. I should probably attend some of their services...it sure wouldn't hurt me.

If I ever hear another racer say they prayed for success at the track, I think I'll puke. I seem to remember Angelle praying a lot....but then again, she cries a lot too....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back