Coughlin Brothers announce new Pro Stock engine business (1 Viewer)

well as far as we know he's got the job of tuning enders all season unless there will be some shifting or he wants to be even busier, but none the less great new thing for them as anyone who buys it will be a contender

I wonder if this will be exclusively 500ci NHRA Pro Stock engines, or if they will also work Mountain Motor stuff or 400ci stuff (Australian Pro Stock).

I see that Roy Simmons is one of the partners, which makes me wonder if he will still be with Cagnazzi racing or just focus on the engine program. The way the article reads, I get the impression that this would be a full time thing for Roy. Does anyone know any more details on this?

With the announcement that Dave Connally is crew chief on Erica's car, I suspect that means Roy is not involved with Cagnazzi Racing anymore.

Both Simmons and Nick Ferri have left the Cagnazzi operation to become partners with the Coughlins in this venture.

Does anybody have a current org chart for who has which engine builder(s)Summit, Gray, VC, Mike Edwards? There seems to have been a lot of suffling in Charlotte in the past few years!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back