Pro Stock Qualifying (2 Viewers)

Johnny Mopar

Nitro Member
Just a few observations from Friday's work:

The Cagnazzi cars are the quickest GM entries...

The Roy Johnson cars haven't missed a beat...

The Summit cars seem to be off just a tick...

Larry Morgan fixed his Dodge...

Wonder what today will bring???

EE low ET and Top Speed for a MoPar.... 6.56 @210.53

I hear ya Johnny MoPar

Man....that would be great for Erica, Gregg and Mr. Nickens...who's got some baaad bullets these days. Remember, Roger's car has been faster that Erica's so far this year...I could see him laying down a BIG number too!

GA- 6.566 @ 211 MPH

There was some drinking involved, but I think that was a real number:confused:

Was... drinkin' that is.... Morgan ran same ET... but was a whole MPH slower, so he's #2

Was... drinkin' that is.... Morgan ran same ET... but was a whole MPH slower, so he's #2

Crazy huh... .56's a pair and Morgan is #2 because he ONLY went 210 M.P.H.!:eek: I wonder what Jason's car is going to do heading into the last session - so far he's been off by more than just a tic. He's on the outside lookin' in!

Crazy huh... .56's a pair and Morgan is #2 because he ONLY went 210 M.P.H.!:eek: I wonder what Jason's car is going to do heading into the last session - so far he's been off by more than just a tic. He's on the outside lookin' in!

Hook the clipped wire back up.... :D

GA does this, Runs 6.566/211.20, while reportedly was on a run that had him "all over the track." I have to see that one.

yea.........just what I was thinking:eek:

I'll bet the FARM you weren't the only one thinking that! Only thing...Greg sits #1 and has an unworldly top end charge. With power like that, I don't think cutting the wires will slow them down that much. They don't have the e.t. advantage anymore, but the most ponies at the track are under GA's hood...

Gordon.... think will call it Wire Hook... :eek:

note how I addressed you......

Yeah, why no Senior Chief? With any luck it'll be Master Chief here in about a month... keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe I can get the board to Wire Hook my record!:D

I agree with John though, GA's got some ponies in that new DRCE-3... but Larry's making some power too. We don't know what Jason has yet but we're going to find out in a few minutes...

Had a neighbor caught up in the other Hook...

so no refs to wait ya do... on this thread...

See on the results thread Flaps

Ticket for Sat at the Gators: $35
Beer for tense last qualifying session: $8
Timely "Wire Hook": PRICELESS :)

The first session today,the air was dead perfect.GA didn't have the car all over the track,but it did wiggle some.Morgan would have went faster,but he left some back at the first 330 ft.

Too bad for Richie,he was bummed about not making the show.And I'm surprised at KJ not getting in either.(That makes 2 of my picks now not qualified)

Brogdon....I have no beef with him what so ever,he's driving a Mopar,but he will never get a sponsor if any potential sponsors hear how he talks in his pit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back