Pro Mod Parity (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Hats off to NHRA for at least this race of having parity with the four combinations. The final four consisted of a root blown car, a nitrous car, a turbo car and a pro charged car. The blown cars were a tick behind in qualifying but for at least one weekend it looks pretty even.

This is why Pro Mod is better than Pro Stock. All the PS cars have to run mandated intake, EFI and computers, and because of this the cars and the engines all became the same...while these unpredictable PM's get to showcase ingenuity (or could it be "engine-uity"?) and still be able to race clean and close

This is why Pro Mod is better than Pro Stock. All the PS cars have to run mandated intake, EFI and computers, and because of this the cars and the engines all became the same...while these unpredictable PM's get to showcase ingenuity (or could it be "engine-uity"?) and still be able to race clean and close
Actually, it only mandated the fuel system....the only engines at the time were the Chevy & Dodge. Dodge would need to spin to a much higher RPM to make up the performance difference....the fuel system didnt hurt them, the mandated 11,500 rev limiter did

I really meant mandated the low hood and EFI type of intake....Pro Mod allows so many neat and different combinations, including the centrifugal supercharger now

In the early days of pro mod, the old body styles were awesome. 57 chevys, Willy’s, Mercs etc. I understand the air dynamics but miss the variety. Who has the wildest PM body?

In the early days of pro mod, the old body styles were awesome. 57 chevys, Willy’s, Mercs etc. I understand the air dynamics but miss the variety. Who has the wildest PM body?

001_Richard_Petty_Pro_Mod_NMCA-2.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back