PRI Show Review (1 Viewer)

NitroIntern

Nitro Member
I just got back from my first PRI show. I had to do it all in one day, because of my schedule. That was BRUTAL and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone....

My thoughts:

It was about the closest thing to heaven that I have seen yet. It easily eclipsed my monthly trips to the Summit SuperStore.

Most of the items that I saw were "Major Ticket" items that would be really great to have if you owned a Schumacher or Cagnazzi-style operation. CAM Milling machines, balancing machines, welders & plasma cutters, etc. were available.

It was really neat to meet a lot of the manufacturers and put a face to a name. I got to spend a bit of time with Murf McKinney, Bob Vandergriff Sr., and a few others.

As opposed to the other big show that I usually attend (The Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trades (SHOT) Show), it was harder to go through it fast. A whole lot of folks were "loitering" in the aisles, just shooting the breeze. That made it pretty hard to get around.

I hope to be able to attend next year and not be so "time-crunched". I would love to be able to attend some of the seminars.

I just got back from my first PRI show. I had to do it all in one day, because of my schedule. That was BRUTAL and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone....

My thoughts:

It was about the closest thing to heaven that I have seen yet. It easily eclipsed my monthly trips to the Summit SuperStore.

Most of the items that I saw were "Major Ticket" items that would be really great to have if you owned a Schumacher or Cagnazzi-style operation. CAM Milling machines, balancing machines, welders & plasma cutters, etc. were available.

It was really neat to meet a lot of the manufacturers and put a face to a name. I got to spend a bit of time with Murf McKinney, Bob Vandergriff Sr., and a few others.

As opposed to the other big show that I usually attend (The Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trades (SHOT) Show), it was harder to go through it fast. A whole lot of folks were "loitering" in the aisles, just shooting the breeze. That made it pretty hard to get around.

I hope to be able to attend next year and not be so "time-crunched". I would love to be able to attend some of the seminars.

So it's like a Cabela's for motor heads you're saying?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back