PRI Daily Updates.... (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Hey All:

Just wanted to know, CRX Promotions will be roaming the halls at this weeks PRI show to be held in Orlando, Fla. We will be updating our website daily with a recap of some of the behind the scenes stories and some new products showcased at PRI. Things the fans of drag racing would like to hear. CRX Promotions - Marketing and Public Relations for the Drag Racing World

As always, tune to Competitionplus.com for the news and notes coming out of PRI.

Last week, the people at the IMIS show did a magnificant job hosting their first trade show at Indy. We'll see if the PRI folks can step up to the plate and provide the vendors, racers and exhibitors with an equally good show.

Last edited:
Swing by 1738, the Davis Tech booth. I am a dealer for Davis and also make a few products myself I want to show you. BTW, flying out of DIA today...its been cold as hell and about eight inches of snow in Sterling. I assume you have been in FL for a few days, good timing.
Toby
DragTraction.Com drag racing traction control and other electronic products

Naw...I'm still in Denver. I leave at 10am on Wed to meet Will Hanna at the Orlando airport at 4. I'll stop by Toby. Thanks! Oh and our boy Steve Johnson from Fineline Graphics will be at booth 701. They'll be wrapping a Race Tech Dragster at the show this year. Should be quite educational for those who always wanted to see how it works..

Sounds good. Thats surprising the newly-wed is able to get to the PRI, make sure he swings by too. Thanks

Naw...I'm still in Denver. I leave at 10am on Wed to meet Will Hanna at the Orlando airport at 4. I'll stop by Toby. Thanks! Oh and our boy Steve Johnson from Fineline Graphics will be at booth 701. They'll be wrapping a Race Tech Dragster at the show this year. Should be quite educational for those who always wanted to see how it works..

Go see Speedgroup at Booth 1547 -- promoting the FIA European Drag Racing Championship.

Useful market there for drag race manufacturers and suppliers willing to take a look.

Was supposed to go but damn school finals got in the way ;) My dad and a few other top sportsman racers from D1 are there

I have to highlight the text to read it because it appears really faint on the black background. Could jut be my browser or something.

Guys, those photos of each driver/team that scroll.... AWESOME!!!

Thanks Jay. You can thank our partner Jason Lehr for the website. He designed it and it's one of the many services we provide for teams at CRX.

I just arrived in Orlando, waiting for the recently wed Mr. Hanna, sitting down at the Macaroni Grill enjoying a taste beverage with reps from Roush/Fenway racing. The thing about PRI that many people forget is it's for "EVERY" motorsport. I'll be interesting how the reaction with Drag Racing is this year with Nascar, IRL, F-1 and a bunch of other series represented here.

We will have our first 'notebook' report from PRI updated tomorrow afternoon after day one of the show.

Any questions for us to find answers too while at PRI???? Let us know.

Head to the CRX Promotions Website and send us an email from the "Contact Us" section. We'll do the best we can to find an answer for ya.

Stay Tuned!

Tim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back