PRI Photos (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
There's some nice shots from the PRI show over at CompPlus. Anyone know about the low-slung Duster that looks like a Pro-Mod car? That car is crazy looking. There's no blower or big scoop, so I'm not sure what's under the hood (maybe turbo, maybe nothing just a roller), but it sure is bad-a**. Also, there's a nice looking sportsman dragster sporting Army colors. Looks like a great show, if anyone else has pics, please post them.

There's some nice shots from the PRI show over at CompPlus. Anyone know about the low-slung Duster that looks like a Pro-Mod car? That car is crazy looking. There's no blower or big scoop, so I'm not sure what's under the hood (maybe turbo, maybe nothing just a roller), but it sure is bad-a**. Also, there's a nice looking sportsman dragster sporting Army colors. Looks like a great show, if anyone else has pics, please post them.

That car is very short. And not in length.

DLB

Looks like there's another wild ride under wraps that has something to do with an announcement by Kenny Knowling. Anyone hear it yet?

Josh Hernandez's (sp) car wrapped in the National Gaurd colors... Josh's car will be wrapped in a differnt look at each ADRL event. And that the new trophie for the ADRL will be the National Gaurd Minute Man trophie....

Billy

The Duster is body only right now. Its a brand new piece done by Andy McCoy Race Cars. It looks very nice, its gonna be popular in pro mod.

I went yesterday - wow what an experience. I had a great time to say the least. Here are a few of my pics:

DSC06427.jpg

Don't ya hate it when you stand there for what seems like hours just to get a clear shot, then dang it someone ends up in the frame with the car :D
DSC06437.jpg

DSC06442.jpg

I just can't warm up to the new Camaro body style. I could warm up to that thing blocking it's view though. ;)

Because the new Camaro is so close to the old one in basic shape, I would imagine any of the new composite bodies based upon the old cars could have a new grill added to become an '09. I think the cars in the PRI photos are pretty wild.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back