Presenting: the ladies of the NHRA and drag racing. (1 Viewer)

Is this a preview for the upcoming Playboy issue, I can see the cover now,
The Girls that handle HOT RODS:D

Elvis is in the juice again, Mixing the Nitro-Shine in Bama

Bama Boyz:eek:

Maybe it's just me, but I maintain the Hottest chick in this sport is Jessie Harris! To bad the Torco deal fell through, or she'd be a hot commodity right now! ;)

Good vid Samuel! You drive something with a 6.1 Hemi in it? I run a late model Dodge message board.... :D

Actually it's because I just like the motor. If I really wanted to have a username of the motor I have now, it would be highmileage3point0. :eek: :D

OK, here's a video that isn't a crash comp.

Link: YouTube - The ladies of NHRA and drag racing.

Hope you like. :D

And yes, that lucky guy at the end is me. :)

Well Sam..... I have to say that I admire your love for drag racing, and the people that make it the sport that all know and love. You put a lot of effort into making these video's, and they are good to watch. Heck, the more Drag Racing footage on youtube.com the better in my opinion. But, this one looks REAL FAMILIAR;)

I'm flattered Sam! Thx!:cool:

After watching them both, I have to admit I prefer Timmah's. In large part because it was his original idea.

I also think there was more variety in footage and racers as well as the inclusion of the racers that paved the way for the women of today. Tim's editing also seems to flow better with the music chosen.

After watching them both, I have to admit I prefer Timmah's. In large part because it was his original idea.

I also think there was more variety in footage and racers as well as the inclusion of the racers that paved the way for the women of today. Tim's editing also seems to flow better with the music chosen.

I have to agree.....But good Video Sam ;)

Tim just seems to have a knack for the youtube stuff. He also used a lot of photos I have personally never seen before (Like Jessie Harris in the red top... there are no words to describe how beautiful she is. And she's super nice in person).

I agree with ya Ginna. The flow of Tim's is better as well as the timing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back