Poynter - consulting for teams (1 Viewer)

dirty girl

Nitro Member
Hi Everyone! Kevin here. Just wanted to get the word out that I am currently available for consulting/co-tuning for any team that may need some assistance, even if it is on a race by race basis. Until I am offered and accept a full-time tuning position with a team, I will continue to do what I can to stay involved in the sport and assist those whom I can. It is our ultimate goal to seal a deal for funding of our own race team with Hot Rod Fuller at the wheel. If anyone is interested in my assisting them, please email me at [email protected]. Hopefully, we will be back out on the track full time in 2010.

Last edited:
If I ever hit a large enough powerball and start a top fuel team you'd be my first choice. Until then, good luck!

I finally get news on my favorite crew chief and by the man himself!!!!! I'm with the others, when I win the powerball you are my top choice!!! Good luck to you Kevin!;)

Kevin...it was a real pleasure spending a few minutes talking with you at Brainerd last year. I go along with the others in saying if I won the lottery you'd be my first choice for crew chief. Good luck to you in the future...hope all works out...you're too talented to remain unemployed for long.

Kevin, ditto to what everyone else says. The sport is poorer without your participation. Best of luck and hope to see you back soon. And thanks for taking time to post here on the mater to help us keep up to date. Stop by often.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back