Pomona tv coverage (1 Viewer)

NITRO JUNKIE

Nitro Member
I don’t like how they call the winners in Pro Stock before they even stage. Also noticed how they didn’t show the races in order, when Steve won round 2 they said he will race Ritchie in the semis and they didn’t even show Ritchie’s race yet. They didn’t show the Pro Stock races in order either During R1. I don’t understand it.

The race was tape delay. They already knew who won. Notice that they showed P/S and PSM very fast and only concentrated on the hi-drama races in both classes.

nhra has been tape delayed for years and has never had this problem of infering winners before a race. it's not right and needs to stop happening.

nhra has been tape delayed for years and has never had this problem of infering winners before a race. it's not right and needs to stop happening.
This is something they have used for early rounds on the sportsman shows for years. I never liked it.

they used to tell who won a race before or during the run maybe 1 or 2 times a race weekend,but now its its most of the time,YES it needs to stop!!!!!

Bring sounds of the strip back and get rid of the announcers for the most part

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back