Pomona transportation to track (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Doug

Nitro Member
My boy and I will be going to Pomona and staying with friends that live about 2 miles NW of the track. I am trying to find out how I might get from the track to their house on all three days. They are near Garey between Foothill & Bonita. I will start to look for buses or I might bring the bikes. The people I'm riding to the Pomona with are staying at the Fairplex KOA. I hope to see some of you at the Mater meetings.
Thanks Doug

Hmm... 2 miles from the track might be closer then general parking by the time Sunday rolls around... I'd walk!!! :eek:

Seriously, Pomona is my favorite track to go to, I love it everytime I go there. I hope you have as much fun as I usually do. I also would advise you to hit the drag racing collectable show/sale at the hotel there, which is usually on Sat. night, and also swing through the museum.

Last edited:
My boy and I will be going to Pomona and staying with friends that live about 2 miles NW of the track. I am trying to find out how I might get from the track to their house on all three days. They are near Garey between Foothill & Bonita. I will start to look for buses or I might bring the bikes. The people I'm riding to the Pomona with are staying at the Fairplex KOA. I hope to see some of you at the Mater meetings.
Thanks Doug
Try Hertz, rental cars are dirt cheap in Cali.

They used to allow spectators in Gate 17 on Arrow Hwy. which they NO longer do. That was such a convience once you see how Bad the Parking at the Fairplex can be. General parking is about a 1/2 mile walk to the gate.

Thanks for the tips. I'm not a newby to Pomona. Been going 2X year since '90. I used to stay with my parents at the KOA for the Finals (November) but since he passed away I am staying with some other friends. Although I have never been to the paraphanelia show. Also FYI they always let the spectators EXIT from the gate by the staging lanes.

Last edited:
Doug, my buddy Antone always has to leave before the final on Sunday and he just calls a cab to come pick him up and take him to the Ontario airport. Cab will pick you up at any gate you want.

So you need a ride from the house to the track?
I can help you guys out Saturday morning.
It's on my way from the 210 thru LaVerne to the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back