Snyder Ready to Finish Strong in Pomona (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]The Snyder Motorsports Race Team, sponsored by Powersource Transportation, will make the journey to Pomona , California for the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals. It is the first time driver, Mick Snyder , and the Team will be racing at the historic race track. Currently sitting in the Top 10 in the National points standings, with a good showing this weekend Snyder is hoping to maintain that position and possibly move up a few spots.

“I am really excited to get back out there again this weekend. It has been about 2 months since we have had the car out on the track and I know that the crew is just as anxious as I am to see what she can do. This is a great event. I have been out here before to watch the race, but I have never made a pass down the track, so I’m looking forward to the experience,” said Snyder.

“We have had a good season this year. Coming into 2008, we changed practically everything but the driver and really didn’t know what to expect. But, as it stands right now the Powersource Transportation car has a really good chance of finishing in the top 10 in the Lucas Oil national points standings. We hope that we will be able to finish out the season on a high note and celebrate in the winner’s circle on Sunday evening. “

The alcohol cars will begin qualifying on Thursday with one pass down the track at 11:45 AM. They will get two more opportunities to qualify for the 16 car field at noon and 4 PM. First round of eliminations will be held at 1:15 on Saturday afternoon and continue on Sunday following the first round of the pro eliminations.

Quick Facts

• The Team, based out of DeMotte, Indiana , went to 3 final rounds this year and earned two wins including the Lucas Oil National event in Brainerd , MN .
  • The Powersource Transportation Funny Car has qualified #1 in 4 events this year.
  • Snyder ran his career best ET in Martin , Michigan earlier this year, 5.57.
  • For the 3rd year in a row the Team represented Division 3 in the prestigious Jeg’s All-Star race earlier this year.
  • The second-generation driver earned his 3rd straight Spitzer Low Qualifier Series Championship and finished in second place in the divisional standings during the 2007 season.
  • The 16-year veteran of the sport currently runs the family owned business, Snyder Motorsports, which sells racing parts for Jr. Dragsters and full size race cars, including Lencodrive transmissions. He also is the President of McSnyder Designs.

The Snyder Motorsports Race Team would also like to thank their associate sponsors Lencodrive Racing Transmissions, R & R Racing Products, Flatout Gaskets , NGK, Lucas Oil, Snyder Auto, Long Printing, Goodson, Auto Meter, Jeg’s, The Winning Team, Spitzer Enterprises and VP Racing Fuels for their continued support this year.

Please visit the Snyder Motorsports official website at Snyder Motorsports.

Powersource Transportation, Inc. satisfies a unique niche within the trucking industry by providing a power-only source for hauling empty or loaded trailers or trailer-mounted equipment. From mobile concrete and asphalt plants to entertainment/tour transportation and military trailers, Powersource gives owner operators the opportunity to pull a wide variety of high-paying freight without loading, unloading or tarping. Powersource is always looking for professional owner operators to join their fleet of independent businessmen.

Attachments

• Snyder.jpg
    Snyder.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 119
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back