Pomona Pics (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
Very nice Mike. Sorry I couldn't hook up with you this past week. I have a feeling I'm going to be back in Portland in the near future so we'll have to try again.

Wow man, those are killer! I gotta say, you are getting better and better! Gotta be your best work to date. Thanx for shooting and for the well wishes. Seems like I'm making gradual progress.

I'm surprised that we never managed to cross paths too Joe, especially during the rain delays on Thursday.

Mark, as long as you're coming back to Portland after the New Year, I'll have plenty of time. As for now I'm going to be putting in 70 hour weeks until the end of the year, but if you do come back during this time, I'll GLADLY bail on working 12 hours for one day. :D

Fantastic pics Mike. Had a lot of fun hanging with you even though the time was short. Looking forward to that first breakfast burrito in February.

#28 on saturday - flying 'tap-it' body with golfer in background.
really odd if golfer was watching, they'd see the body fly then the sound.
great pics mike, thanks.

Last edited:
Great pics Mike! It was a blast meeting you and enjoying a gastronomical dilight before the days racing. Can't wait to go back!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back