Winternationals pics (1 Viewer)

Awesome photos. They look so familiar. Maybe cuz I was sitting right next to you when you took most of them.

Wow. So good. I thoroughly enjoyed the hell out of those in slideshow mode with the captions turned off. Great work, man. What a joy to look at those. Loved the sportsmen shots. Gives us a chance to really appreciate them in detail.
2 week turnaround??? Wow! :D
Gotta be a record. LOL just bustin yer chops Mike. Good seeing you and hanging out with all you cats. Oh yeah and thanx for the eye candy too! :cool:

I had completely forgotten about you getting TPed's FC body way up in the air on Friday.

Was good hanging with you and good pics.

2 week turnaround??? Wow! :D

Maybe see ya in Seattle ;)

Looks like I'm gonna' have alot more time for different projects. The company we supply parts for is changing emphasis on their production lines, so we're ceasing production for a month. Nine people in my work cell have been assigned to different teams, and the company is instituting two more furlough days in the next two weeks. Strange....last year I worked 600 hours of OT, and now this. But it beats having half of the company laid off like what happened in 2009.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back