Points Leaders After Indy (1 Viewer)

Greg

Nitro Member
I need someone to tell me what may happen with the Top 8 in points after Indy.
This Is My Scenario.

If John Force (God Forbid) doesn't make the top 8 after Indy and is say # 10 in points and down by 30 points and comes out and wins say 4 out off the next 5 races and it puts him in the top 3 or 4 spots, can he still go on to fight for the championship or because he was not in the top 8 after Indy does it rule him out off the championship hunt. I know they have a top 4 shootout but after what race does that start.
And heres another. If John ends up #3 and down by say 2 points and with 2 races to go and wins both of these and end up 8 points ahead is he the champion or do the #1 and #2 in points fight for the championship.

Can someone please help.

Greg

If you are not in the top 8 after Indy, your out of luck...even if you were to win every single one of the last races.

As to question #2 - the top four going into Vegas will fight it out for the championship, the rest are racing for bragging rights and a purse that doesn't cover costs.

If you are not in the top 8 after Indy, your out of luck...even if you were to win every single one of the last races.

Well I suppose that solves all the question's I've been wanting to ask.

All I can say is GO Robert And Ron But look out for the Locomotive coming from behind.

Greg.

GOD SPEED ERIC

so I see I'm not the only one who hopes to see this fake championship fall flat on its arse.

I pity whoever wins this deal this year, unless they would have won it under the true system also it will always appear tainted.

So now the championship is no longer about a season of greatness. If you're not good enough to keep up don't worry we'll redue the rules for you. We wouldn't want anyone to have their feelings hurt. Why don't we quit keeping times also then, we can call every race a tie. Oh and those reaction times, we can't have those anymore, some drivers may think that they're not as good as others.

Lets just draw a name out of a hat at the end of the season. It'll mean just as much as this welfare system does.
So many drivers were against this from the start some even put money in to file protest. I realize for fear of extra checks at tech and other scrutiny they really can't speak up now, but puhlease don't speak out for it.

I know if I was a driver that SHOULD have finished 3rd, 5th or 8th yet somehow I get handed the trophy, I'd be too ashamed to accept it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back