Pinks Filming Pilot For New Show ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
I'm at Ennis right now for some outlaw 10.5 action and at the gate we were handed 10 tickets each for 09/02/06 at the motorplex for the pilot for a new series called PINKS ALL OUT, AMERICAS BEST STREET RACER. Even though its run at the track I'm not fond of the street connotation.
All racers must pre- register at http://www.pullin.tv/[email protected]
Anyone want to bet on how many Hot Rod Drag Racing shows pop up in he next couple years?
Its almost 10:00 and still hot enough to fry eggs!
Oh BTW they said on the PA Ashley Force would be driving her F/C in competition here in SEPT. See Ya!

I'm at Ennis right now for some outlaw 10.5 action and at the gate we were handed 10 tickets each for 09/02/06 at the motorplex for the pilot for a new series called PINKS ALL OUT, AMERICAS BEST STREET RACER. Even though its run at the track I'm not fond of the street connotation.
Anyone want to bet on how many Hot Rod Drag Racing shows pop up in he next couple years?
Oh BTW they said on the PA Ashley Force would be driving her F/C in competition here in SEPT. See Ya!
I don't see any bad connotation, Larry. If they want to contest the best Street Racer on a drag strip..that can only help, eh? Hopefully, they'll make a reference to it all.

Have a good time..and fill us in on that 10.5 action..

I know but it's that street racing thing were people get killed by kids drag racing on the street which we all know is light years from controlled racing at the track. There's another one on court TV a week or so ago.
You put fastest street racer and people naturally think someone who races on the street.
Lets be the good people I know we are and come up with something better and send it to Rich , he may understand and that street aspect may or may not be what he is looking for.
Several of the outlaw cars had stickers and one fine 67 camaro even had back up lights as some of the guys race at special races where you have to drive it so many miles on the street before racing it. Hence those cars are true 10.5 street driven race cars.
That is a good substitute for racing on the street now we need a catchy phrase so get out the pencils as this race is going long I am getting tired and those Houston Boys are running high 4.6's leaving our North Texas cars in the dust.
A turbo Mustang driver Josh Lindsey has equaled the Houston boys time's and Kenny Eisner was there with a brand new c 5 corvette but had handling problems [ made so much power he lit the tires every run ].
Maybe that would be a good idea for Rich about the having to be street legal and actually go five miles or so on the street to qualify for street racer!
That makes sense to me at least from a informed view. I often forget most people don't know the In's and outs of drag racing and making it understandable means having to keep it simple. He can have his street racer and remove the racing on the street by just cruising around and going to the track to race. Tally Ho I gotta Go !

Kinda like what that movie fast & furious did to kids street racing ricers for awhile.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back