Pic's (1 Viewer)

Just sorting through some photo's and I have posted some shots from a rainy weekend in Seattle this year, should keep you happy for a few minutes....

expatphoto : photos : NHRA CSK Nat's Seattle Saturday 2007 - powered by SmugMug

Cheers
Paul.

Let me be the first to say "What an album!" Just great. I loved the portraits! Tomorrow morning I'm OMW to Indy, and thinking I should just leave my cam at home! But I won't, I'm inspired now! great album Paul.

I was thinking the same thing, Michael. I grew up out there with the Nostalgia scene. To me, nothing compares to a true FED, simply beautiful.

Thhose are amazing Paul, you've definitely got an eye for art. Alot of unique shots, thanks for sharing.

Those are really great shots! If I'm not mistaken, there's a nice shot of fellow Mater Randy Goodwin's TAFC.

that is an absolutly terrific album, best i've seen for content and mood, great job!

Let me be the first to say "What an album!" Just great. I loved the portraits! Tomorrow morning I'm OMW to Indy, and thinking I should just leave my cam at home! But I won't, I'm inspired now! great album Paul.

Thank you Bob, you're so lucky to be going to Indy, I'd love to do that one day. So be sure to take lots of shots and post'em.

Cheers
Paul.

Awesome shots! What do you use to shoot?

Thanks for sharing.

I use a Nikon D200. Thank you for your kind words they are very much appreciated from all of you guys.

I'll be sure to post after my trip to Vegas, will have lots from that weekend for sure.

Thanks again
Paul.

Ex pat huh?

Nice pics, really like the FED's!

From the sunny UK.

Dan

Yes mate, I was a roundy-roundy mechanic back in ol' blighty up until about ten years ago when I moved to Canada, now I get to enjoy the drags up here in the N.W.. Thanks for the compliments, very much appreciated.

Cheers
Paul.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back