Some Images to check out over the off season (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nitro Member
For reasons that only life can explain, I have only just got to sort through my images from the Seattle race earlier this year. But I've had a bit of fun with them and hopefully you guys will enjoy them as well. There's just over 400, so make sure you've got a beer, coffee, or whatever. I will be pairing this image count down at some point but I thought I'd put them out there for now until I have time to revisit the gallery. Enjoy.....

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season.

Cheers
Paul.

Seattle from the Stands - NHRA 2008 Pacific Raceways- powered by SmugMug

Hi Paul! Long time no see!
Thought you had forgotten about 'mater.

Thanx so much for sharing the awesomely amazing images. Big fan of your pics.

Will you be going to any races in '09?

Thanx again for the pics!:cool:

Thanks Paul,

Ya it's been a while but life has been a bit much just lately and it's been taking up all my time. I'm real glad you liked my shots, I enjoyed playing around with the pit and people stuff.

For next year I am hoping to get to 3 or 4 races, I have a potential contact that might see my images seen on a wider audience so we'll see if that works out. And I am hoping to be at the March Meet as well which is a race I've wanted to get to for a very long time.

Cheers
Paul.

These are some of the best pictures I have ever seen. Great framing and composition of the subjects. I especially like the black and white images. Very nice work.

Hey Paul long time! I was in the Winner's Circle at Seattle as well, and I rarely stay that late! Thanks again great shots!;)

These are some of the best pictures I have ever seen. Great framing and composition of the subjects. I especially like the black and white images. Very nice work.
I've got to agree, the pictures are some of the best I've ever seen too, they seem to take on life all their own.

Thanks for sharing them.

Great work, thanks for sharing them. I especially like the engine shots.

Your gallery gets me thinking on how I can improve my photography.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back