Pick the Winners_Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Tony Schumacher
Robert Height
Ashley Force
Kurt Johnson
Ed Krawiec

Last edited:
First off welcome to the new people who joined the game this week. We have several newbies already. With the way I am picking so far this year I expect that youll pass me in points in 2 or 3 races:eek:

I really can't pick 5 this week I really need about 8 picks to feel comfortable, who makes up the rules to this dumb game anyway....oh wait

Ok
Matt Smith - the only one I haven't gotten right this season
Ashley- the first one is coming
Connolly- why not start the season off right
Doug K- getting closer and closer

and for the final pick we shall spin the wheel of luck Capps,, Angelle, Antron, Capps, Hillary, Dave and Jeg
and the winner is Capps

ok many of you think I was joking, but my picks have been so bad this year that I have had to go to the random wheel.:D

First off welcome to the new people who joined the game this week. We have several newbies already. With the way I am picking so far this year I expect that youll pass me in points in 2 or 3 races:eek:

I really can't pick 5 this week I really need about 8 picks to feel comfortable, who makes up the rules to this dumb game anyway....oh wait

Ok
Matt Smith - the only one I haven't gotten right this season
KJ- His next one is coming, hopefuly soon
Doug K- getting closer and closer

and for the final pick we shall spin the wheel of luck Capps,, Angelle, Antron, Capps, Hillary, Dave and Jeg
and the winner is Capps

ok many of you think I was joking, but my picks have been so bad this year that I have had to go to the random wheel.:D

See PJ, ya shoulda listened when I asked:D
going back to my usual picks next race... but then I suck at the CSK game too

d'kid

PJ

I looked through the picks.... am "I" the "ONLY" person to pick "Ed Krawiec

" in PSM I may be wrong but the kid shows a lot of promise, & I think he is DUE for a win ....

[QUOTE=PJ Sapienza;

and the winner is Capps

O.K. PJ WHICH Ashley? Mike or Force? :confused:

AND WHICH Capps? Ron or Jon? :confused:

have you forgotten your own rules????:):p

Ok....movin up on the AUSSIE.... One race at a time... So, for HOTLANTA we have our PICKS of INSANITY!!!

CORY MAC....(For CHRIS COOK) * Cory wins, maybe can pay off $20.00 Bet!
FAST JACK BECKMAN....:D (for my buddy Jack!)
ASHLEY FORCE......;) (For my Daughter Kaylee)
ALLEN JOHNSON....(For MATER NATION)
ANDREW HINES.........(For my Son Andrew)

And for the TOP FUEL FINAL, were looking at side by side TIRE SMOKE..So, put me down for a solid 6.240!

PJ

I looked through the picks.... am "I" the "ONLY" person to pick "Ed Krawiec

" in PSM I may be wrong but the kid shows a lot of promise, & I think he is DUE for a win ....

so far you are. Usually only 1 or 2 a week pick him. With Matt Guidera starting so hot, not as many have jumped on that bandwagon as I would have thought

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back