Pick the Winners- St Louis (1 Viewer)

its been a rough haul but i knew i would get a win eventually!!! Managed to sneak into the top 10 for the season too.....here comes the Mikey juggernaut!

and to the old man....

IN YOUR FACE.......UTTER DOMINATION:D:D:p

its been a rough haul but i knew i would get a win eventually!!! Managed to sneak into the top 10 for the season too.....here comes the Mikey juggernaut!

and to the old man....

IN YOUR FACE.......UTTER DOMINATION:D:p

oh wait there has been a slight error. it appears you had 2.3 points not 23 lol j/k:p:D

Well Mike,

Had my best day since I started playing , and you make me look like chopped liver... :eek:

Congrats for making the rest of us look like fools:D

Now, check those mains, I smelled black death when you dropped the pan.

d'kid

Thanks PJ for the work.

Two good, not great but good weeks in a row. At least I'm in the top 50 and in good company too.

I knew I should have slapped your mother when you were born! LOL

Congrats on your win, even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

I guess I have created a monster.

That's RIGHT WAYNE....SHOW THAT YOUNG PUNK THE BUSINESS!!! coming on here talking smack like he's the man... Who'd you learn that from MIKE????:rolleyes:

CONGRATS TO THE MM FOR THE BIG WIN!

First Ashley get's her 1st win...the the KID MINICK get's his big win...WHAT'S NEXT????:eek: DOG'S AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER???

oh and PAULY...A TIE????? (17 points for both of us???) DUDE THAT'S LIKE KISSING YOUR SISTER???

Nice job of guessing Mike - that sound in the background is me grinding my teeth. Remember "pride goes before a fall" - :D And . . . of course I'm P7
(ahead of you!).
Obviously, just having some fun with this - thanks again to PJ !

Congrats on the win Mike!

Kind of a down week for me...but there's always next race!

Thanks for the totals PJ! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back