Orlando Speedway Doorslammer Nationals (1 Viewer)

It would be great to see this event grow, it takes time for an event to establish itself as a "must attend" for spectators.

It would be great to see this event grow, it takes time for an event to establish itself as a "must attend" for spectators.

Ditto. I actually have some regrets for never going to Houston for the Pro Stock Superbowl back in the day. My Dad and I were (and I still am) huge fans of the class, but I could never get him on a plane to go down there.

I won't make the same mistake with this event if it sticks around.

Sean D

The event was great with just the doorslammers. I would love to see a similar style race for the Top Fuel or Funny Car teams as a pre-season hit out..........
here it is almost a year later and the door slammer nationals are scheduled again 3/4-7 a week before gators......pretty sure there's not enough room on schedule to add
TF and FC testing, or similar style race for sum good money, but it sure would be cool if they could. this event would become even greater than it already is. will be interesting to see where the nitro teams test prior to gators.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back