Open casting call for new reality show on drag racing (1 Viewer)

Treeshaker

Nitro Member
Received a request to attend a casting call for a new reality show, but I am no longer racing, and especially on ice which is what this show is about, "Ice Drag Racing".

They asked if we knew anybody that would be interested so here it is: contact

[email protected]

and become a star on reality TV. Looks like they are going to feature whatever type car the personalities bring, from jalopies, stocks to rail jobs. Main thing they want is bigger than life personalities.

This was run on Lake Champlain back in the late 60s early 70s!!
snow sled rupp.jpg

Looks like it's a British film company, judging by their website.

Wish they were interested in snowmobile drag racing, I could hook them up with some serious players there.....with "larger than life" personalities. Plus the Outlaw sleds are now running in the mid 4's at 150+ MPH in the Eighth.

Contact them, concepts can change or be tweaked.

Looks like it's a British film company, judging by their website.

Wish they were interested in snowmobile drag racing, I could hook them up with some serious players there.....with "larger than life" personalities. Plus the Outlaw sleds are now running in the mid 4's at 150+ MPH in the Eighth.

Chris do you mean snowmobiles on pavement like the sleds running at Brainerd this weekend? Or on ice? Cuz, 4.50s in the eighth is like 7.0s. I would love to see these outlaw sleds!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back