OK, here are two more videos of the "Sam show".... (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Last time I posted "The Sam show," it didn't go over so well.

Well this time I actually put a little effort into editing them, well at least one. The other reason why the last episodes of The Sam Show didn't do so, well, as a co-worker of mine put it, "You call 'the Sam Show' commentary but it is really an excuse for you to take cheap shots at people."

Well, no more cheap shots. This is just me doing some commentary on things, plus a couple of things put in purely to lighten the mood:

Video one: YouTube - The HEMI show: why I would want to visit Australia and England.

Video two: YouTube - My wayward finger: should I get this checked out?

I'm going to steal a line from Karl,

"Step away from the keyboard Sam", although I'm also going to add,

"Put the camera down Sam and step away slowly" :p

Sooooooooo .

My Wicked Step-Mum keeps telling me: "If you can't say something nice, rip their bloody hearts out!"

I love my wicked step-mum... but I just can't bring myself to do that.

those two videos were unique.

But... I have to agree with Tom here... Just Leave Britney Alone!!!!!
d'kid

Sam, you did... and that's what I was laughing about...

be careful before traveling overseas

d'kid

brilliant sam - you've managed to flip us all off disguised as a finger ailment.
well rite back at ya' pal!! ;)

it's hard to admit i watched both episodes; sam, you're akin
to the phrase 'watching a train wreck', but i laughed my ass off during
the beginning of the first video - bravo

Am I the only one who figured out the common link between both video's...

OK... So you wanna visit ENGLAND right...? and having trouble PROPERLY "FLIPPING THE BIRD" ala USA style.... however did you know Sam that in Europe, a very popular way of "KEEPING UP FOREIGN RELATIONS" is the "Reverse Peace Sign" as you call it... The Two Fingered Full Monty...

I provide to you some evidence from Wikipedia:

"[edit] V sign as an insult
The insulting version of the gesture (with the palm inwards) is often compared to the offensive gesture known as "the finger". The "two-fingered salute", or "bowfinger", as it is also known, is commonly performed by flicking the V upwards from wrist or elbow. The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in England,[4] and later in the rest of the United Kingdom; its use is largely restricted to the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.[5] It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt or derision,[6] and is often accompanied by the phrases "up yours" or "**** off". It is seen in the poster and DVD cover of Ken Loach's film Kes.

As an example of the V sign (palm inward) as an insult, on November 1, 1990, The Sun, a popular British tabloid, ran an article on its front page with the headline "Up Yours, Delors" next to a large hand making a V sign protruding from a Union flag cuff. The Sun urged its readers to stick two fingers up at then President of the European Commission Jacques Delors, who had suggested that more European integration might be a good thing. The article attracted a number of complaints about its alleged racism, but the now defunct Press Council rejected the complaints after the editor of The Sun stated that the paper reserved the right to use vulgar abuse in the interests of Britain.[7][8]

For a time in the UK, "a Harvey (Smith)" became a way of describing the insulting version of the V sign, much as "the word of Cambronne" is used in France, or "the Trudeau salute" is used to describe the one-fingered salute in Canada. This happened because, in 1971, show-jumper Harvey Smith was disqualified for making a televised V sign to the judges after winning the British Show Jumping Derby at Hickstead. (His win was reinstated two days later.)[9]"

And you though we were not sharp enough to see pure Genius at work Sam...:cool:

I enjoyed the Sam show once again! Keep em coming!

One thing is universal about chicks, they dig confidence. I am not a handsome dude by any stretch, but I have always punched well above my weight with women because of confidence. Look them in the eye, be calm and well sorted, act like everything is under control ... even if on the inside your stomach is in knots. Don't ask IF you are going out ... ask WHEN.

Last edited:
One thing is universal about chicks, they dig confidence. I am not a handsome dude by any stretch, but I have always punched well above my weight with women because of confidence. Look them in the eye, be calm and well sorted, act like everything is under control ... even if on the inside your stomach is in knots. Don't ask IF you are going out ... ask WHEN.

OK ... it appears I need to explain my statement above ...

I do NOT punch women. The term "punching above my weight" is a euphemism for "doing better than I should". So, I do better than I should with women because I have confidence. Everybody clear?

Secondly, I am not talking about being pushy or smarmy, just confident. If you can tell that a woman is not interested or says no ... move on and don't let it get you down.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back