Oh Darn No Pro Mods At Dallas ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Looking at the scedule looks like no Pro Mods at Dallas this year ! I wonder if it's a trade off for the bikes who have been absent from the MotorPlex for a while !

Billy also has the ADRL finals three weeks after the Nat's so that might be the reason!

Maybe In And Out Will Go Big On Mel's F/C since she won't be running the In And Out Burger Pro Mod !
Would be a great way to kick off a great supporter of Drag Racings entry into the Burger Wars in Texas !
Guess Wataburger [ Yum Yum Too ] needs to step up ! Macky D used to run a F/C !
Yep time for the Burger Wars to heat up !

Looking at the scedule looks like no Pro Mods at Dallas this year ! I wonder if it's a trade off for the bikes who have been absent from the MotorPlex for a while !

Billy also has the ADRL finals three weeks after the Nat's so that might be the reason!

Maybe In And Out Will Go Big On Mel's F/C since she won't be running the In And Out Burger Pro Mod !
Would be a great way to kick off a great supporter of Drag Racings entry into the Burger Wars in Texas !
Guess Wataburger [ Yum Yum Too ] needs to step up ! Macky D used to run a F/C !
Yep time for the Burger Wars to heat up !

and theres an ADRL Event in Norwalk this weekened and then the Shakedown at Etown next weekend.

The Dallas race has been listed as one of the In N Out FC races all season, so yes Larry I would count on it with the recent news of the expansion to Texas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back