Oakley (1 Viewer)

Anybody know if they still have the all black Teeth shoes at the Rolling O Store? I love the ones I have and wear them everyday, but they aren't available on the Oakley site anymore. Just the red and black ones.

I am going to the race in Virginia in October, hoping to pick some up there.

They should. I believe in E-Town Donnie told me the Rolling O is the only place to get the black Teeth low. Awesome shoe.

"O" Say can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Let's talk Oakley some more! Anyone? Jim? Jerrod? Joe?

I hear Smith has some cool goggles!!!!! F@#K That!!!!!!!!!

"O" say can you see.....by the dawns early light............

"O" and by the way.........

Spy this............
Ray who?
Bolle' of Jello
Varnette....does that mean Varnish?

Sorry folks.....no sponsor and an end to a race career will make you a bit punchy....

Kevin just an O type O guy!

Let's talk Oakley some more! Anyone? Jim? Jerrod? Joe?

I hear Smith has some cool goggles!!!!! F@#K That!!!!!!!!!

"O" say can you see.....by the dawns early light............

"O" and by the way.........

Spy this............
Ray who?
Bolle' of Jello
Varnette....does that mean Varnish?

Sorry folks.....no sponsor and an end to a race career will make you a bit punchy....

Kevin just an O type O guy!

OK, who forgot to lock up the liquor? :D

Well, I bought some new Oakley Flak Lows in Dallas a few months ago, then bought a new Oakley jacket a couple of weeks ago, and I've got a set of M-Frames on the way with 2 sets of lenses (clear and dark). I guess I'm officially hooked!

You watching for anything in particular in the Barrett-Jackson auctions this year? There seems to be an unusually high number of '71 Mach 1's in the early going this time, I haven't checked the entire list yet but there's several in the first couple hundred lots.

Another testimonial..... I have a pair of Oakleys I wear at work (I'm a firefighter). One day we get a call and roll up on a working house fire. I throw the Oakley's on the dash of the truck and gear up. After the fire's out, the guys come up to me and say I need new sunglasses 'cause they found the parts to mine on the ground. I go to the truck and find two pieces to the frame and the lenses still intact. I ask the guys if they know where the third piece is. I find it in the mud, clean it off, and pop thing back together. The glasses were still like new and ready to wear. I showed the guys and they all decided that they need to invest in Oakley's.

P.S. - These were the same pair that a 300 pound plus guy sat on. Same story ... popped the pieces back together and they're ready to go!

Yeah, they might not be breakable..but they sure don't float! Lost two pairs in the intracoastal in Florida while jet skiing. There might be some sporty looking gators. LOL..

Yeah, they might not be breakable..but they sure don't float! Lost two pairs in the intracoastal in Florida while jet skiing. There might be some sporty looking gators. LOL..

I'll agree... I lost my first pair of black Half Wires to the bottom of Party Cove at the Lake of the Ozarks! lol

I have since replaced those with another pair of black half-wire XL's with iridium and clear lenses (protection for working in the shop), and a pair of dark grey XL's for the sun!

I also love the Teeth shoes... one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever warn!! I have a pair that I wear to work everyday.

The only complaint I have is that I can't buy any apparel anywhere locally here in KC. I went to the Topeka race last year wanting to spend a fortune at the rolling 'O', but it wasn't there! :( I ended up ordering everything from the website.

The only complaint I have is that I can't buy any apparel anywhere locally here in KC. I went to the Topeka race last year wanting to spend a fortune at the rolling 'O', but it wasn't there! :( I ended up ordering everything from the website.

rofl... ditto that for OKC. I went to Topeka expecting to do the same as you but the "O" trailer was at a "little" event in Indianapolis. I had to get my Flak's in Dallas.

at richmond a fellow from the oakley store stoped by the pit area and saw i had my o's on and gave me a 30% off coupon for me and my whole crew. thats what i call support! thanks jim and everyone at oakley.

I couldn't help having a thought pop into my mind just now. I know this would require a lot more research than just a thought before jumping into it, and I'm sure it's been thought of before, but could Oakley safety equipment be a good move? If there's that much brand loyalty out there, would the bulk of sportsman racers not also want to have an "O" on their belts, suits, gloves, helmets, neck braces, wrist restraints, etc?

regretfully, i lose shades to fashionable alligators as well, so i try to constantly
search for well fitting, fashionable shades under $50.00.
Otherwise, my Smoke sandals are going their 3rd year, love them.
Jacket from Mall of America O store, about 2 years ago.
4 pairs of shoes in 4 consecutive years from rolling O in brainerd, this last
year waited till winter, called O store at Mall of America, ordered the
S.I. Assault shoe, best shoe yet, but tongue could be longer.
also used Oakley BMX handle grips when i was a teenager.
still have old 'frogskin' shades, purchased approx. 1986.

Hey Ron, I may be wrong, but I thought Oakley came out with fire boots for the fuel guys last year.

All Oakley's, all the time. At least when we get sun around here! I can't believe Jim Jannard lives on Whidbey. He probably does'nt get much use out of his company's products there. LOL.

BTW, I know why he lives there. Its a semi-private paradise especially in the summer. THE boating spot. Been there a few times for that and its real nice.

Thump Thump, could'nt mow the yard without em':cool: I need some #2green lenses for them so I can wear them at work...Jim? Think this could be possible??? I know a bunch of welders that would wear them.

I do live in WA, but not on Whidbey... we love drag racing. We appreciate all that support the "O". Fast Jack does have an "O" on the world's fastest funny car and Gary has a new 2007 paint job to make you scream! I'll be at testing in Las Veags. Stop by and say "hey".

Jim

Re: Brand Loyalty is the answer!

Ray, I have always flown the "O" on all of my rides....I am not sponsored by them by any means.....for me it is a way of showing respect for someone or a company I believe in....I make no bones about it as I am PRO "O" always have been....Hell on my current car I had the Icon installed in pure silver leaf with the joker airbrushed....People see it along with my Oakley wall of shame in my trailer and of course everything I wear (Hat to shoes and everything in between) and assume that I'm getting sponsored by them.....I have never ask Jim or Oakley for anything...well nothing more than "Please keep making top shelf products that serves the human race"

I have been to the mall several times and have stopped into various sunglass stores that carry the "O" line of shades to see what they had...the sales people come up to me and ask if I was sponsored by Oakley due to my apparel,knowledge and opinion of the products, They had no idea that Oakley made clothing, watches or shoes.....

I believe in "Brand Loyalty" and with Oakley its easy to be loyal since the products they design and sell are simply the BEST!......

KB

Very well said, I wish I could add to that, but how do you add to the perfect description? I've met Jim a few times and Dee, Donny and Holly are great friends. Everyone associated with Oakley is a class act. I guess that's why Oakley is so great because Jim has surrounded himself with great people. Keep doing what you do guys, because it's workin'!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back