Oakley (1 Viewer)

Thanks Unk for the heads up. I didn't know about the perscription angle !
That kinda changes things! I might be able to wear something cool besides these Tom Clancy Ray Bans! LOL

I have bought Oakley Glasses for the last 10 years..... Frog Skins, M Frames, T Wires, E Wires, Square Wire 2.0's.... all great glasses..... my most recent purchase being some Cross Hairs and Polarized Gas Cans.... unfortunately I lost them both within a month about 3 months ago and my travel insurance company isn't coming to the party..... a$$holes!...... the Gas Cans got left on the roof of my car after filling up, and the Cross Hairs were knocked out of my wifes handbag into a lake... :mad: ....so at the moment I am Oakleyless :(

If the scope laser test doesn't convince you about the quality of the Oakley product, the shotgun pellet test will!

hey mate. what you doing on a drag forum. the holden guys not keeping you busy enough or has uncle Tom restructered. Good to see you around the sport again.

Cheers
Jason

hey mate. what you doing on a drag forum. the holden guys not keeping you busy enough or has uncle Tom restructered. Good to see you around the sport again.

Cheers
Jason
Have always been here lurking, been a nitromater member right from the beginning and through all of the changes. And have never left the sport...

Have always been here lurking, been a nitromater member right from the beginning and through all of the changes. And have never left the sport...

cool. good to hear. cant leave the original love hey. I was going through all my mags the other day and found the newspaper ones you did for a while. man some memories there

while were on the subject

After reading this thread I have decided to "convert" to a quality product, looking at a pair of "eye jackets" on ebay, my question is do any oakley products have orange boxes? the only ones i've seen are black, are they fakes?

Thanks

After reading this thread I have decided to "convert" to a quality product, looking at a pair of "eye jackets" on ebay, my question is do any oakley products have orange boxes? the only ones i've seen are black, are they fakes?

Thanks

Tony, yes they do have a yellow orangeish box as well.....FYI go to Oakley.com to buy the new stuff....there are several real sellers of O stuff on the bay.....I have bought from a seller called Total_O alot and love his/her (not sure if its a guy or girl) stuff as well as the service.

jOkA!

Tony, yes they do have a yellow orangeish box as well.....FYI go to Oakley.com to buy the new stuff....there are several real sellers of O stuff on the bay.....I have bought from a seller called Total_O alot and love his/her (not sure if its a guy or girl) stuff as well as the service.

jOkA!

thanks for that

I bought a pair of Riddles but I'm thinking of selling them. They're big, but I love the 'new style'. They are very comfortable. My problem is the blind spot when driving. :eek: I'm just not used to having such wide ear arms (?). I drive alot.....so I'd hardly wear them if I didn't while driving.

ok, I'll jump on the bandwagon also,
I love the excellent optics, the style, the customer service and of course the backing of drag racing.
I called CS one day and asked about the style Tony Pedregon was wearing at the time(fours) and they totally knew who I was talking about and what model they were! Awesome.
The other thing, is that I have sat on them a few times and the design allows me to put them back together no problem when really should have broken.

I have owned a pair of Oakleys for over twelve years.The clarity (no more headaches) and comfort sold me.They are the XX's.I had recently bought another Harley(going through my second childhood).these glasses didn't keep the wind away from my eyes so when I rode my eyes would tear constantly.So when we went to E-town the first thing I did was go to the rolling O store.I ended up buying a pair of the Monster Dog Ducati's. They also had replacement rubber for my old glasses!I had a friend come in from Florida last week and let him ride with my Ducati's after he said I was NUTS spending that much on sunglasses.He ended up loving them and now understood why I spent the money on them.I got a call from him last night,he went out riding and hated his glasses so he stopped and bought a polorized pair of Oakleys and loves them! Another satisfied customer. JJ

I bought a pair of Riddles but I'm thinking of selling them. They're big, but I love the 'new style'. They are very comfortable. My problem is the blind spot when driving. :eek: I'm just not used to having such wide ear arms (?). I drive alot.....so I'd hardly wear them if I didn't while driving.

I had the same blind spot problem with one pair and that was something I wasn't willing to live with. Simple solution: went and bought a pair of crosshairs and that's what I wear when I drive. Those tricky Oakley people! :)

Yeah, I have my trusty E-wires 2.1 and 2 pair of Half Jackets. I'll probably go with a new Black/Black Iridium pair of Half Jackets with the silver 'O' and 'Oakley' vs the fire ones I have.

Anyone want to buy a pair of Women's Riddles Black/Black Iridium? ;)

Never a blind spot with my M-Frames! I use the vented heater lenses so I can snow ski in them without fogging. Excellent for all outdoor athletics as well! Ask most everyone in the MLB? These are truly the wear everyday, everywhere doing everything glasses.

Anybody know if they still have the all black Teeth shoes at the Rolling O Store? I love the ones I have and wear them everyday, but they aren't available on the Oakley site anymore. Just the red and black ones.

I am going to the race in Virginia in October, hoping to pick some up there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back