Oakley (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Does anyone know how many cars Oakley has sponsorship on? It seems like danged near most all have the Oakley O on them.

I have wondered that same thing...
At Sonoma, I swear everyother car carries the rolling O decal on it... even sportsman cars... I have them on my TAD and Jim has never even contacted me... Maybe they just think they look cool... What is the scoop J.J.??? wondering I's or O's want to know...:D Free glasses? cash? contingency? cool-O-mater?:cool:

Brand Loyalty is the answer!

I have them on my TAD and Jim has never even contacted me... Maybe they just think they look cool... What is the scoop J.J.??? wondering I's or O's want to know...:D Free glasses? cash? contingency? cool-O-mater?:cool:

Ray, I have always flown the "O" on all of my rides....I am not sponsored by them by any means.....for me it is a way of showing respect for someone or a company I believe in....I make no bones about it as I am PRO "O" always have been....Hell on my current car I had the Icon installed in pure silver leaf with the joker airbrushed....People see it along with my Oakley wall of shame in my trailer and of course everything I wear (Hat to shoes and everything in between) and assume that I'm getting sponsored by them.....I have never ask Jim or Oakley for anything...well nothing more than "Please keep making top shelf products that serves the human race"

I have been to the mall several times and have stopped into various sunglass stores that carry the "O" line of shades to see what they had...the sales people come up to me and ask if I was sponsored by Oakley due to my apparel,knowledge and opinion of the products, They had no idea that Oakley made clothing, watches or shoes.....

I believe in "Brand Loyalty" and with Oakley its easy to be loyal since the products they design and sell are simply the BEST!......

KB

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin
That is why I have them on my car as well...
Got the shades, hat and a few shirts myself...
Hope to see you back out soon my friend...:cool:
It's just nice to see you posting again...
I really do miss you...:p :eek: :D
Got anymore XBALM??? I got mine...

We appreciate all the support that we get from all the cars in the NHRA. We don't pay $$$ for those stickers. But Donnie takes very good care of all those that run the "O".

We love drag racing. And all those involved.

Jim

Last edited:
Thanks Jim....for being real....I hate plastic people....

KB:cool:

We run the big O on our cars. Not sponsored or anything, just like and stand behind Oakley and their products. :cool:

Donny does a great job at the Rolling O. Love going in there talking to He and Holly. Just bought another pair of Oakley's today, as a matter of fact. Great selection and very knowledgeable staff at the track.

Thanks Jim for all you do.

Black glossy Bottle Cap(p)s with ice lenses... great clarity.

Same with me Lopez... No expectations, just like the stuff and appreciate what Jim does for the sport.

Ray, I have always flown the "O" on all of my rides....I am not sponsored by them by any means.....for me it is a way of showing respect for someone or a company I believe in....I make no bones about it as I am PRO "O" always have been....Hell on my current car I had the Icon installed in pure silver leaf with the joker airbrushed....People see it along with my Oakley wall of shame in my trailer and of course everything I wear (Hat to shoes and everything in between) and assume that I'm getting sponsored by them.....I have never ask Jim or Oakley for anything...well nothing more than "Please keep making top shelf products that serves the human race"

I have been to the mall several times and have stopped into various sunglass stores that carry the "O" line of shades to see what they had...the sales people come up to me and ask if I was sponsored by Oakley due to my apparel,knowledge and opinion of the products, They had no idea that Oakley made clothing, watches or shoes.....

I believe in "Brand Loyalty" and with Oakley its easy to be loyal since the products they design and sell are simply the BEST!......

KB

Well, Oakley won me over thanks to you and Jerrod. I'd been a Ray-Ban user for about 25 years but was looking at some O's since I'd heard so many great things about them plus I was hoping I'd find something that I liked so I could support someone who supports Drag racing. You two kinda pushed me over the edge (to put it mildly) so I got my Halfwire XL's at Vegas 1 this year and am absolutely thrilled.

Oh yeah, the X-Balm ain't bad, either!

The infamous Wall Of Shame:
Wall_of_Shame.jpg

Its like anything else you buy, you want your moneys worth. I do appreciate that Oakley is involved with drag racing, but I would buy the Oakley products no matter where they spend their sponsorship money because the products are good. I have yet to break or wear out one of the watch bands when by now I would have gone through at least three on my Tag watches.

Bob

Last edited:
"Please keep making top shelf products that serves the human race"

KB

Dad went off and left his at my house this weekend before we went up to Sonoma this weekend..had to buy him another pair of "O's"....stylin' MF he is ;)

T-Bone

I'd Love to Purchase Oakley's, but I lose Sunglasses like you wouldn't believe! So at the risk of Going Broke, I buy cheapy's!:rolleyes:

I'd Love to Purchase Oakley's, but I lose Sunglasses like you wouldn't believe! So at the risk of Going Broke, I buy cheapy's!:rolleyes:

Joe. Let's use some reverse logic here. Maybe you lose them all the time because they're pieces of s*&t and you can just buy another pair. If you owned a quality pair, perhaps you'd keep better track of them???

:cool:
If you owned a quality pair, perhaps you'd keep better track of them???

BINGO!

Side note....you can't find them Joe because you can't see them....:D

Go into the light..............welcome.....everyones welcome!

It's cool to dig ZZTOP tunes suchas "Cheap Sunglass's" just don't wear em Joe!

KB

Well, maybe you can swing a round or two in Dallas/Ennis. We won't be there until Saturday, so I'll miss the Show Car(s).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back