Norwalk issue (1 Viewer)

I just tried signing on and it said my credentials are not valid. I tried to reset my password and it said they have no record of my email address. I have been using the same sign in info all year and purchased the entire year of NHRA.tv. Very disheartening!

Guess I spoke too soon. The car audio got better for a few minutes, but is now back to what we hear out of Alan's mic.

The sound issue really needs work. It is all over the place, as soon as I know Joe Costello is coming on I have to hit the volume button.

He seems to always blast you right out of the room. I too like to hear the cars but we get very little of that. The intro stuff on Friday night

qualifying I understand, they are trying to create excitement but it is totally wasted on me. I’m and old racer from way back and it’s to much circus.

Anybody that remembers the AA/GS shows from the 60’s and 70’s knows their sound was amazing. So what they did last night with the music so loud

that you couldn’t hear the engines was a shame! I know I’m just living in the past but I needed to vent a little here.

The sound issue really needs work. It is all over the place, as soon as I know Joe Costello is coming on I have to hit the volume button. He seems to always blast you right out of the room.

Same thing with Jason. I was working in the garage on Saturday and when Jason came on, the whole neighborhood could hear him. I was working on my bike and couldn't keep running to the stereo every single time he came on mic. I finally just had to go turn the whole thing down and didn't really get to hear any of the show. This was an issue last year too. I posted about it before.

I too like to hear the cars but we get very little of that. The intro stuff on Friday night
qualifying I understand, they are trying to create excitement but it is totally wasted on me. I’m and old racer from way back and it’s to much circus.
Anybody that remembers the AA/GS shows from the 60’s and 70’s knows their sound was amazing. So what they did last night with the music so loud that you couldn’t hear the engines was a shame! I know I’m just living in the past but I needed to vent a little here.

There were a few times over the weekend where I thought they were finally going to let us hear the cars, but it was just for brief moments. Reinhart doesn't have to worry about them doing burnouts over his talking anymore, because we can't hear the cars anyway.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back