No Friday webcast? (1 Viewer)

pilgrim

Nitro Member
How come no webcast for Friday activities? Or maybe I missed something on the NHRA page.....wouldn't be the first time.

I seem to recall someone going to the airport a day early...it was a beautiful thing

Oh ya...the loonies are out today and I'm the leader of the pack :D

Somebody be kind enough and wake me up next weekend...

Good thing the racing isn't this week end. It'd be rained out! Let's hope it can dry out for ya'll going to the race and have some where to park.
Lee
Nitroclovers

Good thing the racing isn't this week end. It'd be rained out! Let's hope it can dry out for ya'll going to the race and have some where to park.
Lee
Nitroclovers

I just saw that on the weather channel. If the race was today they would only be racing R/C boats in the parking lots:D.

For some reason I also thought for sure they were running this weekend; I just looked at my watch thinking 1st round should be in the books by now and logged on to check. :mad:
Big college hockey game tonight for me - DU vs. CC - GO PIONEERS!!

Okay, I lied...

There IS a RACE this Weekend, but NHRA isn't gonna do an Audiocast...

JUST The 50th MARCH MEET.

wait, the only one in the Front Office in Glendora that might understands the IMPORTANCE of the gathering at The Patch is Mister Light, at least he ran there once or twice. Anyone else with a CLUE at NHRA doesn't have the Horsepower to say it's a good thing, let's do an audiocast of the second longest running Meet in Drag Racing.

d'kid

Okay, I lied...

There IS a RACE this Weekend, but NHRA isn't gonna do an Audiocast...

JUST The 50th MARCH MEET.

wait, the only one in the Front Office in Glendora that might understands the IMPORTANCE of the gathering at The Patch is Mister Light, at least he ran there once or twice. Anyone else with a CLUE at NHRA doesn't have the Horsepower to say it's a good thing, let's do an audiocast of the second longest running Meet in Drag Racing.

d'kid

Third Longest Meet.. World Series of Drag Racing(this year will be 55 straight years)-----Then Indy-----Then the March Meet

Hey Shane, I went brain dead, left coast kid ya know...

What I was trying to say, is that The March Meet is OLDER than the Winternationals by a couple of years. And to be honest, the first time I heard about the World Series of Drag Racing I was about ten, so that would have been around '64.

My Bad

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back