No free Sunday audiocast?? (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Seems like it should be time for the audiocast but I can't even get to the site without being a registered member...........Not exactly the way I remember it:mad:

Can't Get Audio on Sunday

In the past, NHRA members were able to get live broadcast for all 3 days.. Non members could listen to live broadcast on Sunday..

I'm not a member.. and usually listen on Sundays.. well today its says for "members only" I guess they (NHRA) decided to pull the plug on audio on Sundays to everyone unless you are a member....

Ditto here.. I guess the "NEW" owners are bean counters, and now to listen on Sunday it will cost you $50 a year... but you do get a patch, hat pin, and a magazine...

It's up now; it took awhile because they are starting an hour late today (noon instead of 11:00AM).

I just tried again & its ON... whewwww sure had me bummed out.. it looks like we'll get Audio after all! :)

Ditto here.. I guess the "NEW" owners are bean counters, and now to listen on Sunday it will cost you $50 a year... but you do get a patch, hat pin, and a magazine...
John
It's $64 a year now, and no more patch's... :D Thank gawd... If I got one more of those things I was going to scream... My pin collection is bad enough...

I buy three years because I know I am going to want it anyway... Cheaper than TP... :eek: And it makes a great fire starter...

I'm happy everyone is up and running... :)
The $64 is worth it just being able to listen to Alan and Bob... :cool:

Well, Alan anyway....

Bob, we really need the third digit during all qualifying runs... and both times...
it was great friday with Alan in the booth too:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back