No Dallas For Me (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
To everyone I said I was looking forward to catching up with, I'm sorry, Paul, Keith, Troy, Joe, Kelly etc, and most of all my driving partner David Smith. Sorry, I was rejected from coming back into America today, so my dreams of going to that Billy Myer facility will be put on hold for another year, and my NHRA season is done with. Pretty heart broken, it's going to the races and meeting all the great people that keep me happy, and today was a kick in the face, as I had done nothing wrong, I just got delt one of the asses at customs. So yeah today's cost me close to a 1000$ Canada wouldn't let me back in unless I had a flight showing I was going to leave Montreal... well that was 10 hours of waiting in a small room, let me say I guess it's what jail would feel like. Then $986, later I was out and that still doesn't land me back home, just to DC to hopefully pick my suitcase up and over 30 odd dv tapes of racing.

Take care guys and girls

PS Maybe something magical will happen and I'll show up... Oh how I wish.

Mike

To everyone I said I was looking forward to catching up with, I'm sorry, Paul, Keith, Troy, Joe, Kelly etc, and most of all my driving partner David Smith. Sorry, I was rejected from coming back into America today, so my dreams of going to that Billy Myer facility will be put on hold for another year, and my NHRA season is done with. Pretty heart broken, it's going to the races and meeting all the great people that keep me happy, and today was a kick in the face, as I had done nothing wrong, I just got delt one of the asses at customs. So yeah today's cost me close to a 1000$ Canada wouldn't let me back in unless I had a flight showing I was going to leave Montreal... well that was 10 hours of waiting in a small room, let me say I guess it's what jail would feel like. Then $986, later I was out and that still doesn't land me back home, just to DC to hopefully pick my suitcase up and over 30 odd dv tapes of racing.

Take care guys and girls

Mike

Michael, I sure hope the Indy pics didn't scare them!:p Too bad you can't make it, next year for sure! Laters dude.....

bum deal, it was great meeting you Indy, hopefully you'll make it back for some of the races next year

Jeez, sounds like a really bad day for you Michael. I don't get whats going on though. You came to Canada, but won't let you go back?

Take care guys and girls

Mike

MATE... MATE... MATE!!!

Spewing you can't make it, I was looking forward to catching up.

MATE... MATE... MATE!!!

Spewing you can't make it, I was looking forward to catching up.

Same mate,

This I was really looking forward to. And having some good conversations. I don't know we'll see, if I get into DC to get my suitcase and bags, but they give me some time (highly doubt it) I'll come out. Knowing my luck they probably will let me in after dropping over $1400 to fly the next day.

I'll give you a call this week mate.

Mike

Jeez, sounds like a really bad day for you Michael. I don't get whats going on though. You came to Canada, but won't let you go back?

Hey Dave,

With Canada, they only let you in for 6 months, and they gave me that, but because I had to re enter, they would not let me stay for a period of time, and said before I re enter I had to have a flight to show them I was leaving, so I leave here on Monday. Thing that sucks about it all is I haven't done anything wrong. So yeah not fun times at the moment.

Mike

Hang in there Michael! Are you going back to Austrailla? If you are, then at least you will get to see some racing on Boxing Day.

Hang in there Michael! Are you going back to Austrailla? If you are, then at least you will get to see some racing on Boxing Day.

Looks that way Suzie :( Only thing is the boxing day race is over the otherside of the country and at that time of year a flight will cost nearly as much as it is to get back to America.

Have fun for me in Dallas :)

Looks that way Suzie :( Only thing is the boxing day race is over the otherside of the country and at that time of year a flight will cost nearly as much as it is to get back to America.

Have fun for me in Dallas :)

WOW! I had no idea it was so expensive to fly across the country down there.

We will all be thinking of ya!

WOW! I had no idea it was so expensive to fly across the country down there.

We will all be thinking of ya!

Awe Thanks Suzie.

Yeah flights can be pricey, depends when you book. Back in 2000 I went over to a race in Melbourne, cost from memory over $1800 :eek:

Did you ever think of flying to Mexico, & just wear an old T shirt and no shoes.. cross the boarder there... When they ask you any questions say "I no sepeaka no Englisa.. me no understand:(

The first thing they will do is put you on Social Security or Welfare, then you get hospitation... you get food stamps, and a visitor driver license..

Then you say you have a BIG family.. next they (the Government) will pay to bring them here.. (we know your family is your crew.. When they go and offer you housing, tell them you need a 42' trailer, as you do have a small 1 seat car but its not to reliable on the street, and can only be used for short trips(1/4 mile)

Then tell them you want to be a "Good Will Ambassador" and have about 23 or 24 stops you'd like to make next yr (at various cities) to improve relations, and ask for traveling $$ You just need a good line of BS and also say you want to be a business owner (open a chain of Bodegas (sp)

I'm sure you'll do just fine :) good luck.. !!

Bummer, man.
Was looking forward to hanging out with ya at Blaine's golf tournament.

Whatever it is, I hope it gets fixed for you.
Seriously tho, John has a point.
"No habla ingles", and you'll be in like Flynn.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back