Nitro Night in San Diego (1 Viewer)

Fog kinda rained on the show after one session. Paul Lee was low at 2.34. Already making plans for next and its all nitro this time.

Jay- We complied some live video of the event that is archived on our Beal Racing Facebook page. We also uploaded several clips from the race including video of the nitro funny car passes.

Nunzio- Along with the video uploads, we posted a photo album that contains some shots from the event!

I have always thought they should allow cackelfest fuelers run 330' passes. If this deal catches on that might be a possibility.

I have always thought they should allow cackelfest fuelers run 330' passes. If this deal catches on that might be a possibility.

Not so fast there Kemosabi. A little inside info for you, many of the cars have 2 bolt mains blocks in them wouldn't last for that long. And many are just 331 and 354 c.i.; It just about all you can find at a reasonable price anymore. They are just for cackling and show my friend.

Now I read that recent article about Pruhdomme's Shelby Super Snake car that he wants to do a 330' hit at the reunion. But I say stand back

BTW Brandon, I'm not a graphics kind of guy, but your FC is about the best looking one out there. Nice and clean.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back