Nitro Funnycars in Bowling Green (1 Viewer)

You mean the 5.99 where you lost to my Wonder Wagon with a 6.06? :)

Rapid.... His official name is Mickey Mouse.....

well i told Kyle to make it a race and give Mini a headstart....he took it a little too far

i'll wear my mickey mouse earring this weekend for you big guy ;)

Justin, maybe we should come up with some Ear-Ring art for our boy Mick,,errr Mouse,,,I mean Mike! Something a little more fitting for his Nitro Crewguy Image. ;) :D

Rick and Chris, will see you guys there. :cool:

Rapid

hey rapid maybe i could fashion one out of some of that melted aluminum you guys have for sale

Well maybe, but we are running short on that ever since the MM. I bet we can round something up you would enjoy wearing,,,come on over and we will work on it together :D

Rapid

well, he took it a little too far

i'll wear my mickey mouse earring this weekend for you big guy ;)

TMI MM, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TMI:eek: not sure that's what 'Big Sexy' meant... starting to think you N/FC guys are... 'a little out there'... just like the 'bad ol' days'

d'kid

Anybody have a run schedule?

On the website all it says is Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 9am-5pm.

Are the floppers and top fuel guys running all 3 days?

PS I am already in BG, any pre-event happenings I need to know about?

top fool guys have one qualifier on friday at 3 i believe

FCs dont run til saturday...usually it's around 12 and 3.....i'm heading out to Kyles shop tomorrow afternoon and we'll be arriving late tomorrow night

I'm in Bowling Green for the weekend. I got checked in at the hotel about 30 minutes ago

hi ho hi ho it's off to the cornfields of Indiana i go....heading out in a few to go meet up with Kyle and the boys then off to Bowling Green

look forward to seeing everyone!!

If anyone has photos of the event and want to share, PLEASE post them or send me the link if it's not a hassle... :)

If you go to Justin Grants (Owner of the Stardust N/FC) Board you will find pictures and storys fromt he event.. I think most all of the guys who have FC's and were at BG are members there.. Its nice to be able to bs with them directly.. Thats why I love Nostalgia Racin so much...

Classic FunnyCar Board

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back