Nitro Funnycars in Bowling Green (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
Is anybody going to BG this coming weekend. If you are stop by the Plastic Fantastic Funnycar pit and say "HI". :)

Nostalgia Nitro funnycars will be there racing in the Good Guys event this coming weekend 17th-19th of Oct.

Rapid

8245-186_std.jpg

the car above will be the "opening act"

if you care to hang around for the main event then wait till you see this car his the track:
IMG51-1223355019.jpg

:p:p:p

see ya this weekend Rapid

My friend Kyle ^^^^ needs to get a better crew guy. :p

Heck I was gonna say come out to BG and see fellow maters Mike Minick, and Justin Grant in my original post. But now after the MM chop busting above.

Come on out and see Justin with driver Mini-Me, Kyle, and Rapid,,ignore the MM guy behind the curtain! :D

Rapid

WonderWagonLaunch2ndround.jpg

Last edited:
Heck I was gonna say come out to BG and see fellow maters Mick Minick

so i am a mick eh? now we're gonna start with the racial slurs?:p

hmmm a mick minick......sounds like something you get from McDonalds

and PS rapid....thats a 5.99 photo :D

I think my computer does things like that sometimes just because it HATES me. :eek:

A guy would think I could spell MIKE without too much trouble,,,:D

Rapid

I will not mis-spell my friend Mike's name again.
I will......X 100 :D :D

I'll be down there starting Friday morning and planning on staying all weekend.

I am working in Bowling Green this week ... might have to stay for the weekend.

Hey Guys, we'll be there with our Black Reign altered competing in the NPCA Pro Comp 1 division. We don't make near the thunder as Minick or the Rapid One, but I'm always in the market for meeting new 'Maters!

Everyone have a safe trip down and we'll see you there!

Sean D

Hey Guys, we'll be there with our Black Reign altered competing in the NPCA Pro Comp 1 division. We don't make near the thunder as Minick or the Rapid One, but I'm always in the market for meeting new 'Maters!

Everyone have a safe trip down and we'll see you there!

Sean D

I'll stop by and introduce myself.

make sure stop by the Motown Shaker pits and say too....i'm easy too find....i'm the only one in the nostalgia pits under 40 and over 6 ft lol

and make sure you find Sean D too.....you won't find a nicer guy in the pits....and if you wanna talk to Rapid make sure you have your money ready cuz he charges!! lol

make sure stop by the Motown Shaker pits and say too....i'm easy too find....i'm the only one in the nostalgia pits under 40 and over 6 ft lol

and make sure you find Sean D too.....you won't find a nicer guy in the pits....and if you wanna talk to Rapid make sure you have your money ready cuz he charges!! lol

Just a little public service announcement,,MM I only charge you, the rest get into the conversations for free!!! ;) :p :D

Anybody looking for MM, come see me 1st and I can give you the "Secret indentifier" for my buddy ;)

Finding the Sean D is easy as well. Look for the guy with christmas trees stacked all around his trailer. He chops them down everywhere he goes. We might have to start calling him Sean "Paul Bunyan" Dewitt

Last edited:
Shoot, I'm planning being there all 3 days....I'm going to try my best to help out Chris Karson, he his bringing his supercharged van down so he can run it in the nostalgia gas class.

When I'm not doing that deal, I'll have to look all of you guys up and introduce myself.

Heck, I did remember that Music City Dragway about 45 minutes south of Bowling Green is running saturday night, so I might head down there and race my street car.

Its going to be a fun time no matter what happens.

Randy, Its right under your left thigh, where the reverser mount used to be!
Right thigh holds the cake storage....theres room for it all.

TW..I have hauled my pressure gauge and a 20.oz cherry coke before.

l_b8ca91649362477ab350320c5288ecd5.jpg

and make sure you find Sean D too.....you won't find a nicer guy in the pits....

Just a little public service announcement,,MM I only charge you, the rest get into the conversations for free!!! ;) :p :D

Finding the Sean D is easy as well. Look for the guy with christmas trees stacked all around his trailer. He chops them down everywhere he goes. We might have to start calling him Sean "Paul Bunyan" Dewitt

You guys are too kind. :)

Can't wait to see everyone!

Sean D

You mean the 5.99 where you lost to my Wonder Wagon with a 6.06?

Thats gonna leave a mark!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back