Nice weekend for the non-team F/Cs (1 Viewer)

Rusty

Nitro Member
So I don't have to hear "and it goes away" again?:p

mater1.jpg

mater2.jpg

mater3.jpg

Ditto here Russ nice pictures, sure hpe Wilk can keep his turn around going, along with the other non team cars, T.J. definitely had his car on string this weekend, and Gilby did also.

Man, I would love to have one of your pics of the Carbon Fiber non-painted Jim Head body. I don't know if he will be running it anymore this year or not though. He has his Banshee car out now.

I for some reason just like that "Head Inc." car. Think it is tough looking.

As always, your pictures are astonishing.

Man, I would love to have one of your pics of the Carbon Fiber non-painted Jim Head body. I don't know if he will be running it anymore this year or not though. He has his Banshee car out now.

I for some reason just like that "Head Inc." car. Think it is tough looking.

As always, your pictures are astonishing.

Speaking of Head, I noticed he`s not on the entry list for Memphis. Somewhat surprised what with his decent showing at Brainerd. Wonder if those lists update with late entries (if they even allow late entries).

Last edited:
Fantastic pics, Russell, and I really like TJ's new look Skoal car. That was a real nice update they did, and I hope they plan to keep it, rather than revert back to the previous all blue color. You have a great knack for getting action shots that many others can't do. You doing this for money, too?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back