Nice dis, ESPN (1 Viewer)

Just read an article that said NASCAR recently had a consulting firm in to do a four-month evaluation of their marketing/pr teams. Following those recommendations, the head of that division resigned and was replaced, and NASCAR is increasing the team from 25 to 45 people.

Holy cow. That's a lot of folks. How many people does NHRA have in marketing/pr?

It seems like two or three... but don't quote me, I'm sure there's more, but this reporter has encountered just a few over the years.

sounds like a good article - have online link to it?

It was just a "note" in the recent edition of my favorite motorsports mag: Racecar Engineering. It's a UK publication that costs an arm and a leg, and even more to have it sent to the states, but it's flat out the best motorsports magazine from a technical perspective. They have a digital version, but I subscribe to the old-fashioned print one...

It was just a "note" in the recent edition of my favorite motorsports mag: Racecar Engineering. It's a UK publication that costs an arm and a leg, and even more to have it sent to the states, but it's flat out the best motorsports magazine from a technical perspective. They have a digital version, but I subscribe to the old-fashioned print one...

They have a sale going on now, $36 for 12 electronic issues. Pricey, but not as bad as I thought given what you wrote...

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back