NHRA.tv (2 Viewers)

Nunz

Nitro Member
If I want to watch NHRA.tv on my tv instead of my computer, is it as simple as having a smart tv or do I need something else? I went to the apps section on my tv and tried to search it but I'm not having success.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL......HAVE ALWAYS STREAMED FROM MY IPHONE TO MY LG SMART WITH A APPLE LIGHTNING TO DIGITAL AV ADAPTER...TOTAL PITA....WOULD BE NICE IF THE APP WAS AVAILABLE ON THE TV....BUT....THAT WOULD BE TO EASY.......JUST SAYIN..........

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL......HAVE ALWAYS STREAMED FROM MY IPHONE TO MY LG SMART WITH A APPLE LIGHTNING TO DIGITAL AV ADAPTER...TOTAL PITA....WOULD BE NICE IF THE APP WAS AVAILABLE ON THE TV....BUT....THAT WOULD BE TO EASY.......JUST SAYIN..........
Just go to apps and internet source like Mozila and search NHRA.TV.COM

I searched for apps last year and their was none. Had to buy a $38.00 Roku stick for my Samsung smart tv to get it to work right. No subscription to Roku necessary.

I searched for apps last year and their was none. Had to buy a $38.00 Roku stick for my Samsung smart tv to get it to work right. No subscription to Roku necessary.
Use fire stick same thing I watch from 7am to 10 pm today with a few tech issues.

THANKS JESSE...I’LL LOOK INTO IT... I WISH THEY HAD A MONTHLY BILLING SUBSCRIPTION ....IN THESE CURRENT TIMES IT SEEMS I JUST DONT HAVE AN EXTRA 100 BUCKS TO THROW AROUND

I have a "smart TV" Samsung and the browser has always (haven't checked it in a year) been USELESS (not just for NHRA TV - for ANY browsing).

Also used the Google TV Dongle (forget what it's called) and it was more trouble than it was worth.

25 feet of HDMI cable from my laptop works great but still clunky. Happily, I have a 33-inch monitor on my conveniently located desktop.

IF AMAZON PRIME VIDEO CAN MAKE AN APP FOR A SMART TV.........DONT SEE WHY NHRA CANT........STILL WOULD LIKE MONTHLY BILLING TOO.........

I have a samsung TV that has apple play. I stream it from the app on my iPad or iPhone and throw it to the Samsung TV. Works great.

IF AMAZON PRIME VIDEO CAN MAKE AN APP FOR A SMART TV.........DONT SEE WHY NHRA CANT........STILL WOULD LIKE MONTHLY BILLING TOO.........

That's a good point......I have no trouble streaming Netflix or Prime (course it doesn't go through their crappy proprietary <?> browser).

I have a "smart TV" Samsung and the browser has always (haven't checked it in a year) been USELESS (not just for NHRA TV - for ANY browsing).

Also used the Google TV Dongle (forget what it's called) and it was more trouble than it was worth.

25 feet of HDMI cable from my laptop works great but still clunky. Happily, I have a 33-inch monitor on my conveniently located desktop.
If you have IPhone or IPad, get AppleTV, pull the race up on phone or pad, hit airplay, perfect 4k on the big screen. Sound still sucks though!

Is NHRATV going to give a refund or credit for those of us who subscribed for the full year and they only ran 1/2 the events?

Did you have a full season subscription? And if so, Did NHRA reimburse you for the races that didn't happen or just charge you for the 2021 season?
No reimbursement, I bought an annual NHRA.tv subscription the year it came out in October and they charge my CC annually on that date.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back